It's official: the sport of surfing has been proposed to take part in the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games, in Japan. There will be two events for 20 male surfers and 20 female surfers. The historic deci ...
Bruno Hansen, Jesse Billauer, Mark "Mono" Stewart and Felipe Lima have been crowned the 2015 ISA World Adaptive Surfing champions, at La Jolla, in California. The inaugural ISA World Adaptive Surfi ...
Surfing has been confirmed in the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games, in Japan. What do surfers and industry professionals have to say? More than two decades after kicking off the Olympic campaign, and losi ...
How do you know who's the best surfer in the water? How do you rate a surfer's performance in the waves? Who decides who wins a surfing heat? Judging surfing is never a scientific and objective for ...
Alex Gray and Cheyne Magnusson (Team Los Angeles) have conquered the 2015 Red Bull Qiantang Surfing Shoot Out, in the tidal bore of the Qiantang River, in Hangzhou, China. The event puts four two-m ...
A Brazilian photographer has launched a project to document the women's connection with the ocean. "Salty Eyes" is a surf photo adventure by Marianna Piccoli. She wants to take the feminine soul t ...
The Canary Islands probably enjoy the best climate in the world. And they are also one of the most [ ... ]
If the word "Texas" conjures images in your mind of dusty cowboy boots, shootouts, pickup trucks a [ ... ]
THE WIND CORNER
La Ventana WindFest will return to Baja California, in Mexico, between January 20th-23rd. The fou [ ... ]
Are you a windsurfer with a twisted sense of humor? Are you a kitesurfer mocking on windsurfers? L [ ... ]
- NLand Surf Park: the Texan surf dream opens in spring 2016
- WSL plans relocation of 2016 Rio Pro
- Team Los Angeles steals the 2015 Red Bull Qiantang Surfing Shoot Out
- "Salty Eyes" wants to photograph surfer girls
- How surfing is scored
- World reactions to surfing's inclusion in Tokyo 2020
- Surfing included in the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games
La Ventana WindFest will return to Baja California, in Mexico, between January 20th-23rd. The four-day kiteboarding and windsurfing competition inv [ ... ]
- Strapless duels at the 2015 Cape Hatteras Wave Classic
- He crossed the Baltic Sea in 66 minutes and 20 seconds
- Eight spots available for the Red Bull King of the Air 2016
- Kiteboarders ride 279.46 kilometers against the Russia-Ukraine conflic...
- Riding a kite with 200-meter lines
- The 10 most important rules of big air kiteboarding
- How to ride upwind in kiteboarding
- Kevin Pritchard wins the 2015 Wind-NC Hatteras Wave Jam
- Chinese windsurfers claim all medals in Qingdao
- Philip Köster crowned King of Cold Hawaii 2015
- Philip Soltysiak is the 2015 AWSI Male Windsurfer of the Year
- Is the image of windsurfing undermining the sport?
- Jono Dunnett is the first windsurfer to circumnavigate Britain unaided
- Kevin Pritchard is "Not Wiser"
She has done it again. Alexandra Rinder has conquered the 2015 APB World Bodyboarding Tour. The young rider from the Canary Islands snatched a back [ ... ]
- An unbelievable ride with Ray Babauta
- Pierre-Louis Costes wins the Sintra Portugal Pro 2015
- Champions succumb to pressure at the 2015 Sintra Portugal Pro
- Challenging conditions at the 2015 Sintra Portugal Pro
- Triumphant victory for Ali Khushruwan at the Maldives Open 2015
- Pride opens its Bodyboard Center in Anglet
- Tanner McDaniel storms The Wedge
- Adrien Raza claims the 2015 European Skimboarding Cup
- Brad Domke rides Teahupoo on a skimboard
- Newly-turned pro Tim Fulton wins The Vic Pro 2015
- Brad Domke enjoys a board transfer session in Hawaii
- Unstoppable Stinnett eyes world title after Florida win
- Dewey Beach crowns 13 amateur skimboarders
- Sam Stinnett does it again in the Outer Banks Skim Jam 2015
Guy Firer and Julia Rick have claimed the 2015 European Cable Wakeboard Championships, at Starwake Park, Ravenna, Italy. The Open Men's final saw T [ ... ]
- Daniel Grant unlocks Bali's hidden treasures
- World wakeboarding champions crowned in Portugal
- And the winners of the 2015 Wake Awards are...
- Cory Teunissen named 2015 PWT Rookie of the Year
- Dean Smith captures the 2015 Malibu Tokyo Pro
- Harley Clifford steals the 2015 Wakeboard National Championships
- James Gray breaks the world record for the longest continuous wakeboar...