Czech Republic is a landlocked country located in Central Europe. There are no ocean waves, and the local surfing community must travel a long way to the nearest surf spot. Apparently, the long dis ...
Garrett McNamara is the dangerous villain of "Empire Now," the ultimate New York surf thriller. Director JR Jensen has used the landscapes and the culture of New York to create a film that combines ...
Surfing is driven by emotions. That is why surfers decide to perpetuate their love for the waves in their bodies. But surf tattoos can get really creative, especially when skulls and brands get into ...
Jeremy Flores has been suspended from competition until August 27, 2014. The Association of Surfing Professionals (ASP) has decided to keep the French surfer out of competition until the 2014 Hurle ...
Phil Soven has won the Monroe stage of the MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour 2014, at Lake Tye. The third event of the Pro Tour forced Soven to beat top players in the wake business such as Rusty Mali ...
Mick Fanning defeated Joel Parkinson to conquer the 2014 J-Bay Open in pristine eight-to-ten foot waves, at Jeffreys Bay, South Africa. The road to the final was a tough one for the Australian fr ...
Huntington Beach Surf City USA is celebrating one hundred years of surfing. It's one of the most [ ... ]
It's one of the most beautiful surfing barrels in the world. The so-called "Balinese Pipeline" is, [ ... ]
THE WIND CORNER
Nicholas Valtz, managing director at Goldman Sachs, has lost his life in a kiteboarding accident, [ ... ]
Victor Fernandez and Daida Moreno were crowned king and queen of the wind and waves, in the 2014 P [ ... ]
Ziggy, Ricochet, Hanzon and Kalani are the winners of the 2014 Unleashed by Petco Surf Dog Competition, held at Imperial Beach, California. Fifty s [ ... ]
- What are the muscles used in surfing?
- ASP International opens new office in New York City
- Mick Fanning wins the 2014 J-Bay Open
- Jeremy Flores suspended from Teahupoo and US Open of Surfing
- The best quotes by Laird Hamilton
- The most unusual surf tattoos ever
- Surfers build first river wave in the Czech Republic
Nicholas Valtz, managing director at Goldman Sachs, has lost his life in a kiteboarding accident, in New York. The executive, 39, was found dead in [ ... ]
- The 2014 Kiteboarding 4 Cancer raised over $100,000
- Battle of the Sund challenges 200 kiteboarders
- Why Richard Branson loves kitesurfing
- Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest returns to the Columbia River Gorge
- Young kite freestylers crowned in Sant Pere Pescador
- Riccardo Leccese conquers the African Kite Race Championships 2014
- Perfect winds and tight races at Soma Bay
Victor Fernandez and Daida Moreno were crowned king and queen of the wind and waves, in the 2014 PWA Gran Canaria, held at Pozo. After nine hours o [ ... ]
- A mast-high windsurfing day at Teahupoo
- Yael Paz and Stefaniya Elfutina triumph in Tavira
- Cody Steward is the new leader of US Windsurfing
- The windsurfing life of Eugen, Björn and Liam Dunkerbeck
- Tonky Frans pulls a skopu to win EFPT Lanzarote 2014
- Deska Board: city windsurfing with brakes
- Tavira welcomes the world's best RS:X Youth windsurfers
- Lilly Pollard eyes world title despite serious injury
- Andre Botha confirmed in the Cave Rock Invitational 2014
- Joe Bourke is the 2014 NSW bodyboarding champion
- Stephen Du Preez prevails in the West Beach Warfare 2014
- Surf Skooter is the bodyboard with handle bars
- The slow death of professional bodyboarding
- Ben Veitch conquers the 2014 Western Australia bodyboarding title
- Marek Wolkanowski climbs the 2014 European Skimboarding Cup rankings
- Brad Domke rides the biggest skimboarding wave of all time
- Sam Stinnett wins The Vic 2014
- Skimboarders teach how to ride The Wedge
- The 150-foot indoor skimboarding pool
- Austin Keen conquers the 2014 Southside Shootout
- Brad Domke: master of big wave skimboarding