- 06 January 2009 | Kiteboarding
We're getting ready to implement a new online ITC system through the IKO website that will make taking an Instructor Training Course that much better!
That's right - starting February 16, we will be launching an online ITC scheduling system that will offer vastly improved services to our ITC candidates, including an online education system and easy course registration. Here's a basic outline of how the new system will work:
1. School Manager or registered ITC Organizer places ITC directly online.
2. ITC Candidates register for selected course via the Training Calendar, and pay the IKO training fee through Paypal at the time of registration. The remainder of their course fee is paid directly to the ITC Organizer.
3. Upon registration, Candidates receive online pre-course study material, developed to better prepare them for their ITC course. Candidates then take an online test designed to gauge their pre-course knowledge and skill level.
4. Examiner receives the results of registered Candidates' pre-test, which will help him to tailor the upcoming ITC course to the needs of his students.
5. During the weeks prior to the ITC, prospective candidates are able to view course registration to see how many spots are still available for each course.
6. Once the ITC has finished, the Examiner can validate his Candidates directly through the same simple online system that was used at registration.
BENEFITS of the New System:
-Online education! Students' ITC training is now supplemented with online pre-course study, which will allow candidates to get more out of their training experience
-Easy registration: Candidates can register directly through the IKO website, instead of having to contact the course organizer
-Improved service: Quicker post-course validation for candidates
In the coming weeks, we will be releasing more detailed information about this new system, and how we will all transition between the old and the new. We appreciate your support in making this switch a smooth one, and are certain you will love the new changes to come!