The British edition of the 2014 Virgin Kitesurfing Armada has broken the national record for the largest parade of kitesurfers, with 344 in the water, at CBK Beach, Hayling Island. Despite failing ...
Dominic Lagace has won the "MyWake Video of the Year" 2014 award. The video competition had 900 contest registrations and over half a million web views. The Tige MyWake Global Challenge allows wak ...
The iconic 2015 Miss Reef Calendar is released on the 3rd November, 2014. The colorful almanac for your surfing year has been photographed in the Baja California peninsula. Miss Reef is a planetary ...
Surfers Against Sewage is calling for a 50% reduction in UK beach litter by 2020. The British campaigners have released the "Marine Litter Report", a document that highlights the dimension of the p ...
Andrew Lester has claimed the iconic Shark Island Challenge 2014, in Australia. Pristine waves and sunny skies. The Shark Island Challenge 2014 got underway in perfect five-to-seven foot barrels pu ...
What do Gisele Bundchen, Chanel, perfumes and waves have in common? The luxury brand says it's surfing. Brazilian top model Gisele Bundchen is chasing the world's perfect waves with, at least, some ...
Bob McKnight, the co-founder of Quiksilver, will retire as Executive Chairman of the Board of Directors on the 31st October, 2014. Andrew P. Mooney takes his place at the surf brand headquartered in ...
With the advent of Google Earth and GPS technology most of the good right-hand point breaks in El [ ... ]
Huntington Beach Surf City USA is celebrating one hundred years of surfing. It's one of the most [ ... ]
THE WIND CORNER
Byron Kokkalanis and Jiahui Wu have stolen the gold medals on offer at the ISAF Sailing World Cup [ ... ]
Windsurfers and kiteboarders keep pushing the limits at the 2014 Luderitz Speed Challenge, in Nami [ ... ]
Ben Skinner won the King of the Longboard 2014, at Playa de Somo, Cantabria, Spain. The ASP Europe sanctioned specialty event combined both perform [ ... ]
- The 2014 ASP World Tour title scenarios
- Mick Fanning wins the Moche Rip Curl Pro Portugal 2014
- The 2014 ASP World Tour will be decided in Pipeline
- The Surfing Christmas Gift Guide for 2014
- Kelly Slater completes a 540 air reverse in Peniche
- The surfboard brands of the world
- Papoa welcomes big wave surfing enthusiasts
The British edition of the 2014 Virgin Kitesurfing Armada has broken the national record for the largest parade of kitesurfers, with 344 in the wate [ ... ]
- The worst kitesurfing accidents caught on tape
- Oliver Bridge and Julien Kerneur storm the 2014 Kiteboard North Americ...
- Rob Douglas claims speed trophy in rival waters
- Pete Cabrinha and friends discover "The Value of Nowhere"
- Antoine Jaubert flies higher at Muriwai Beach
- Kevin and Jalou Langeree claim the Cape Hatteras Wave Classic 2014
- Lighthouse to Leighton 2014 returns to the Indian Ocean
Byron Kokkalanis and Jiahui Wu have stolen the gold medals on offer at the ISAF Sailing World Cup Qingdao, held in China. Aichen Wang or Max Oberem [ ... ]
- Windsurfers improve performances at the 2014 Luderitz Speed Challenge
- Fond du Lac will hold the 2015 World Ice and Snow Sailing Championship
- Why do you feel muscle pain after windsurfing?
- Wind pushes national records in Luderitz
- How to tie basic windsurfing knots
- Wind picks up at the 2014 Luderitz Speed Challenge
- Windpush finds wind for you
Andrew Lester has claimed the iconic Shark Island Challenge 2014, in Australia. Pristine waves and sunny skies. The Shark Island Challenge 2014 got [ ... ]
- How to paddle for a wave in bodyboarding
- Stephen Du Preez claims the 2014 South African Bodyboarding Championsh...
- Pierre-Louis Costes and Joana Schenker crowned 2014 European bodyboard...
- Ten days of epic waves in the Sumatran jungle
- 60/40 versus 50/50: the bodyboard rail equation
- Maxime Castillo rides to victory at Figueira da Foz
- Alexandra Rinder: the youngest female bodyboarding champion of all tim...
Skimboarding is making a come back from behind. After years in a semi-obscurity, skimming is conquering new enthusiasts and spreading its influence [ ... ]
- Sam Stinnett and Casey Kiernan are the 2014 United Skim Tour champions
- Remek Miczek sweeps the Red Bull Skim It 2014
- How to choose the right skimboard
- Brad Domke rides The Right on a skimboard
- Tension builds between Sam Stinnett and Austin Keen
- Adrien Raza sweeps the 2014 European Skimboarding Cup
- Brad Domke suffers the worst skimboarding wipeout ever
Dominic Lagace has won the "MyWake Video of the Year" 2014 award. The video competition had 900 contest registrations and over half a million web [ ... ]
- WingBoard takes wakeboarding to the skies
- Will the X-Stream Wake Rider shape the future of wakeboarding?
- Harley Clifford is the 2014 King of Wake
- The crazy thrills of yacht surfing
- James Windsor repeats victory at the Red Bull Harbour Reach 2014
- Harley Clifford crowned Nautique Wake Series 2014 champion
- Harley Clifford is the 2014 Pro Wakeboard Tour champion