A survivor. A lucky man. Tom Dosland is the man of the moment. After nearly escaping death by guillotine, the big wave surfer from Maui says he's ready... to get back to Jaws. The American poet Ral ...
Round 1 has been completed at the Volcom Pipe Pro 2016. All tube riding specialists enjoyed eight-to-ten-foot barrels at Pipeline, on the North Shore of Oahu. It's the first event of the Qualifying ...
Dorian van Rijsselberge and Bryony Shaw claimed the Sailing World Cup Miami 2016, held in Florida. The first big regatta of the year had sunny skies, but the wind was never strong enough. The world ...
South Africa's Virgin Kitesurfing Armada set a new Guinness World Record for the largest parade of kitesurfers, in Table View, Cape Town. The weather conditions were simply perfect, and the crowd o ...
Pipeline continues to deliver some of the best waves of the season, as the Volcom Pipe Pro 2016 hits Round of 3. A fired up John John Florence surfed two waves in the excellent range to claim the h ...
Kelly Slater has taken out the Volcom Pipe Pro 2016, in 10-to-15-foot surf at Banzai Pipeline, Hawaii. The magical all-star 30-minute final included Jamie O'Brien, Bruce Irons and Makai McNamara an ...
The archipelago of Madeira is comprised of four groups of islands: the main island of Madeira, Por [ ... ]
Portugal has roughly 1,115 miles (1,794 kilometers) of coastline. It is considered one of the grea [ ... ]
THE WIND CORNER
The World Kite Tour (WKT) have announced a lawsuit against the International Kiteboarding Associat [ ... ]
Jason Polakow has become the first windsurfer to ride the big wave of Nazaré, in Portugal. The A [ ... ]
- Kelly Slater wins the Volcom Pipe Pro 2016
- Explosive performances at the Volcom Pipe Pro 2016
- "The Jaws wipeout gave me more confidence," says Tom Dosland
- Pristine performances open the Volcom Pipe Pro 2016
- Kelly Slater saves mother and son from freak wave
- SurfEars 2.0: the smart weapon against exostosis
- How to repair a leak in an inflatable SUP
The World Kite Tour (WKT) have announced a lawsuit against the International Kiteboarding Association (IKA). First, the rebranding. The organizatio [ ... ]
- World Sailing warns IFKO to stay away from kiteboarding
- 415 kiteboarders ride for the record in South Africa
- Jeremie Tronet reinvents Aladdin's magic flying carpet
- Three kitesurfers ride the Ilulissat Icefjord
- Australia and New Zealand's successful National Kiteboarding League
- High-octane battles at the 2016 Lord of the Wind
- Olly Bridge faster than windsurfers in the 2016 Lancelin Ocean Classic
Jason Polakow has become the first windsurfer to ride the big wave of Nazaré, in Portugal. The Australian wave sailor has finally fulfilled his lo [ ... ]
- Do windsurfers really need the gym?
- The world's first fully-planing inflatable windsurf board
- Van Rijsselberge and Shaw triumph in Miami
- Laurence Carey steals the 2016 New Zealand Slalom Windsurfing Nationals
- How to be true windsurfer and improve the community
- Lars Petersen shares his Scandinavian "Fire"
- Malaysia faces exclusion from World Sailing
Ryan Mattick, Dave Fox, and Dean Bowen have founded Drag Board Co, a board company that promises to shake up the moribund bodyboarding industry. Fr [ ... ]
- Amaury Lavernhe wins the Quemao Class 2016
- How to do a backflip in bodyboarding
- Sammy Morretino takes three Hawaiian bodyboarding titles
- Magno Passos opens a new chapter in big wave bodyboarding
- The 24 invitees for the 2016 Mike Stewart Pipeline Invitational
- Wendy Vogelgesang shares her 1972 Morey Boogie love story
- What is a paipo?
Uncooked, real and striking. Daniel Prieß, one of the most talented riders of the flatland skimboarding scene, has released his "Raw Files," a coll [ ... ]
- Brad Domke rides Jaws and completes the pentathlon of big wave skimboa...
- Tom Curren rides a bodyboard en route to skimboarding
- Flatland skimboarding's ultimate "Brotherhood"
- Chasing hidden shore breaks with Austin Keen
- Brad Domke rides his finless skimboard in Nazaré
- Gerardo Valencia loves to skim
- Sam Stinnett and Keiao Bucasas are the 2015 United Skim Tour champions
The full schedule for the 2016 Malibu WWA Rider Experience has been released. The unique amateur wakeboarding circuit returns after a 400 percent i [ ... ]
- Georgia Wake Series debuts with five tour stops
- The 2016 Supra Boats Pro Wakeboard Tour schedule
- Al Forsan crowns the best wake park riders of 2015
- The best wakeboard towers in the world
- Wake stars shine in "LF'N Awesome"
- First-ever cable wake park opens in Cambodia
- Guy Firer crowned 2015 European Cable Wakeboard champion