Mark McCarthy claimed the 2015 Cape Classic, at Yzerfontien and Derde Steen, in Cape Town, South Africa. Over 60 bodyboarders attended the event which was initially run at Yzerfontien and later mov ...
It's not haute couture, and it's not pret-a-porter. But they are certainly "True Wetsuits." Confused? Quiksilver Japan launched the first ever suit that can be worn on business occasions, parties, a ...
Isaac Spedding, a webcast director from New Zealand, has a plan to produce the ultimate live stream production for the newly-created 2015 Virgin Kitesurf World Championships (VKWC). Spedding, who ...
Harley Clifford stormed the Nautique Wake Open 2015, at BSR Cable Park in Waco, Texas. The first stop on the Wakeboard World Series was also the second stage of the Nautique Wake Series. A total of ...
Helen Hunt is a prolific surfer. "Ride" is her latest film adventure in the big screen. The storyline couldn't be simpler. A mother travels cross-country to California to be with her son after he d ...
Stop the madness. Punk filmmaker Toby Cregan delivers one of the craziest surf flicks of the decade. "Nix Nic Nooley." The movie title says it all, right? And the storyline is quite clear. Year 287 ...
New Zealand windsurfer Jon-Paul Tobin is unsure whether his name will be on the starting line of the Rio 2016 Olympic Sailing Competition, in Brazil. The 38-year-old athlete says he didn't travel t ...
Martinique is a magical place. The overseas region of France stands in the heart of the Caribbean [ ... ]
Since the dawn of time, or maybe since surf spot hunting time, there have been countless of lists [ ... ]
THE WIND CORNER
Steven Van Broeckhoven has taken out the opening event of the 2015 PWA World Tour. The Belgian win [ ... ]
Pierre Le Coq and Lilian de Geus have claimed the ISAF Sailing World Cup Hyères 2015, in the wate [ ... ]
Waterproof surf cameras are invading the line-ups. Because we want to capture our greatest surfing moments for prosperity, but also because vanity i [ ... ]
- Surf Jazz is the new music wave
- Adriano de Souza wins the Drug Aware Margaret River Pro 2015
- Helen Hunt drops into the "Ride" of her life
- The wetsuit for business meetings
- Courtney Conlogue steals the Women's Margaret River Pro 2015
- "Nix Nic Nooley," a punk surf movie by Toby Cregan
- Go surfing underwater with the Subwing
Rob Douglas has successfully defended his Sosh Cup title, at the Mondial du Vent 2015, held in Leucate, France. The North American kiteboarder won [ ... ]
- Isaac Spedding has proposes a revolution in professional kiteboarding
- How to repair tears in the kite canopy
- Peter Lynn reflects on kites made in China
- Francisco Lufinha wants to connect Lisbon to Madeira
- Kevin Langeree does something unreasonably dangerous
- Only four riders completed the 2015 Red Bull Ragnarok
- What to expect from kitesurfing lessons
Steven Van Broeckhoven has taken out the opening event of the 2015 PWA World Tour. The Belgian windsurfer won the Mondial du Vent, in Leucate. Van [ ... ]
- Pierre Le Coq and Lilian de Geus triumph in the French Riviera
- Lack of funds threatens JP Tobin's Rio 2016 medal attempt
- iFoil: the future of windsurfing looks like this
- Twelve world champions line up for the 2015 Défi Wind
- Time for snow sailing in Canada
- The invention of windsurfing in 22 minutes and 35 seconds
- Gonzalo Costa Hoevel wins the 2015 Formula Windsurfing World Champions...
- Costes and Schenker steal the La Salie Pro 2015
- Pride announces the release of the Vulcan fins
- Jake Stone claims the 2015 NMD Dbah Pro
- Pro bodyboarding enters the most ambitious season of all time
- Jeff Hubbard claims the inaugural FSB North America
- Mark McCarthy steals third Kumba West Coast Classic
- Tanner McDaniel pulls a massive gainer flip
- The coolest skimboarding dogs in the world
- The 2015 European Skimboarding Cup schedule
- Noordwijk warms up for the European Skimboarding Cup 2015
- How does skimboarding work? The science behind skimming
- A skimboarding dream in the soft top world
- Brad Domke's infamous surf trip to Puerto Escondido
- Zap Skimboards launches new boards for 2015
Harley Clifford stormed the Nautique Wake Open 2015, at BSR Cable Park in Waco, Texas. The first stop on the Wakeboard World Series was also the se [ ... ]
- Godfrey Clan tests the Mastercraft NXT22 fun factor
- Waxthat? It's wax for wakeboards
- Daniel Grant steals the show at the Miami Watersports Complex
- Wake Park specialists gear up for 2015 season
- Brian Grubb rides the rare Cape Cod icebergs
- Riding behind seaplanes on "Wakecation"
- New wake boat technology improves wave quality