Who needs pills when you've got surfing? A group of French doctors and health care providers is prescribing surfing to their patients. And the overall results are quite impressing. We knew surfing ...
Welcome to the North Shore of Oahu, in Hawaii. Here, you'll find the most concentrated and celebrated stretch of world-class surf breaks on the planet. The region is home to the famous Seven Mile Mi ...
David Eggers has passed away at the age of 45, in Salton Sea, California. The goofy-footer was one of the stars of surfing in the 1980s. Eggers was born in Mountain View, California, in 1970. He ca ...
After six consecutive lay days, the 2015 Hawaiian Pro kicked off in Haleiwa, on the North Shore of Oahu. The man of the day was Frederico Morais. The Portuguese surfer collected the highest heat to ...
"The Kite and Windsurfing Navigator+" will guide you through the world's finest wind spots. The app designed by Stoked Publications runs on all iOS devices. With over 3,500 kite and windsurfing spo ...
Naish will return to the Professional Windsurfers Association (PWA) World Tour as an industry sponsor. The decision to rejoin the professional windsurfing circuit was announced by the legendary win ...
The Canary Islands probably enjoy the best climate in the world. And they are also one of the most [ ... ]
If the word "Texas" conjures images in your mind of dusty cowboy boots, shootouts, pickup trucks a [ ... ]
THE WIND CORNER
WindSUP is one of the smartest inventions ever produced by the boardsports industry. Discover what [ ... ]
Pure and raw, with no logos or sponsorship deals. The Irish Kitesurfing Project (IKP) aims to ra [ ... ]
Bruce Irons has been granted a spot on the 2015 Billabong Pipe Masters. Surf fans lobbied through social media, and the World Surf League (WSL) acq [ ... ]
Pure and raw, with no logos or sponsorship deals. The Irish Kitesurfing Project (IKP) aims to raise awareness of the spectacular sailing condition [ ... ]
- Julien Kerneur lands first ever strapless double back loop
- Over 3,500 wind spots in the palm of your hand
- Eighth consecutive kite title for Marc Jacobs in New Zealand
- How to land a kite safely on the beach
- Keahi de Aboitiz gets the barrel of a lifetime kitesurfing Teahupoo
- Five in a row for Rob Douglas at the North American Speed Sailing Invitational
- Three pro kiteboarders share tips in Cabarete
- Trick Genius, the online coaching platform for windsurfers
- Naish rejoins the PWA World Tour
- Alessandra Sensini enters the World Sailing Hall of Fame
- Pantelis crowned the 2015 Greek Freestyle windsurfing champion
- Köster and Moreno crowned 2015 PWA Wave World Tour champions
- The records of the 2015 Luderitz Speed Challenge
- Camille Juban claims the 2015 American Windsurfing Tour title
Pierre-Louis Costes has been crowned the 2015 European Tour of Bodyboard (ETB) champion. The French rider secured a runner-up finish in the last ev [ ... ]
- World's best bodyboarders compete for ISA medals
- Mike Stewart prevails in the Big Island
- Pierre-Louis Costes steals the 2015 Annaëlle Challenge
- From favela to bodyboarding glory: the emotional story of Socrates Santana
- Dave Winchester contemplates the beauty of beach breaks
- Jared Houston wins maiden APB World Bodyboarding Tour title
- The 2015 APB World Tour title race heats up in Puerto Rico
Skimboarding master Brad Domke has ridden the giant waves of Nazaré, in Portugal. After successfully escaping guillotine at Puerto Escondido (Mexi [ ... ]
- Gerardo Valencia loves to skim
- Sam Stinnett and Keiao Bucasas are the 2015 United Skim Tour champions
- The best skimboarding spots in the world
- Adrien Raza claims the 2015 European Skimboarding Cup
- Brad Domke rides Teahupoo on a skimboard
- Newly-turned pro Tim Fulton wins The Vic Pro 2015
- Brad Domke enjoys a board transfer session in Hawaii
Dominik Guehrs has taken out the Traditional Cable title at the 2015 Wake Park World Championships, at the Al Forsan International Sports, in the Un [ ... ]
- The best wakeboard towers in the world
- Wake stars shine in "LF'N Awesome"
- First-ever cable wake park opens in Cambodia
- Guy Firer crowned 2015 European Cable Wakeboard champion
- Daniel Grant unlocks Bali's hidden treasures
- World wakeboarding champions crowned in Portugal
- And the winners of the 2015 Wake Awards are...