John John Florence, Nat Young, Taj Burrow and Adriano de Souza are the semifinalists of the 2015 Drug Aware Margaret River Pro. The surprise of the whole event, Jay Davies, resisted until the quart ...
Simon Sivertsen, a young inventor from Norway, has developed a wing that will change the way we explore the underwater world. Sometimes, you just need a trigger to come up with a great idea. While ...
Foils are not new to windsurfing, but there's a revolutionary formula entering the market. Meet the iFoil. Will windsurf boards look like this in the future? iFoil believes they will. The company f ...
A group of windsurfers from Montreal is getting into wind skateboarding, wind skiing, and wind snowboarding when the cold temperatures freeze the local waters. And fun is their middle name. They sa ...
Stop the madness. Punk filmmaker Toby Cregan delivers one of the craziest surf flicks of the decade. "Nix Nic Nooley." The movie title says it all, right? And the storyline is quite clear. Year 287 ...
A large majority of kitesurfing kites is made of ripstop nylon. With time, small rips begin to appear. Learn how to fix a tear so that it won't spread throughout the whole fabric. It's easy to dama ...
It's not haute couture, and it's not pret-a-porter. But they are certainly "True Wetsuits." Confused? Quiksilver Japan launched the first ever suit that can be worn on business occasions, parties, a ...
Martinique is a magical place. The overseas region of France stands in the heart of the Caribbean [ ... ]
Since the dawn of time, or maybe since surf spot hunting time, there have been countless of lists [ ... ]
THE WIND CORNER
New Zealand windsurfer Jon-Paul Tobin is unsure whether his name will be on the starting line of t [ ... ]
Isaac Spedding, a webcast director from New Zealand, has a plan to produce the ultimate live strea [ ... ]
Adriano de Souza defeated John John Florence to claim the Drug Aware Margaret River Pro 2015, at the Main Break. The Brazilian surfer rejoiced. The [ ... ]
- Helen Hunt drops into the "Ride" of her life
- The wetsuit for business meetings
- Courtney Conlogue steals the Women's Margaret River Pro 2015
- "Nix Nic Nooley," a punk surf movie by Toby Cregan
- Go surfing underwater with the Subwing
- Semifinalists decided at the Margaret River Pro 2015
- Gabriel Medina is one of "The 100 Most Influential People" by Time Mag...
Isaac Spedding, a webcast director from New Zealand, has a plan to produce the ultimate live stream production for the newly-created 2015 Virgin Kit [ ... ]
- How to repair tears in the kite canopy
- Peter Lynn reflects on kites made in China
- Francisco Lufinha wants to connect Lisbon to Madeira
- Kevin Langeree does something unreasonably dangerous
- Only four riders completed the 2015 Red Bull Ragnarok
- What to expect from kitesurfing lessons
- The complete kitesurfing equipment list
New Zealand windsurfer Jon-Paul Tobin is unsure whether his name will be on the starting line of the Rio 2016 Olympic Sailing Competition, in Brazil [ ... ]
- iFoil: the future of windsurfing looks like this
- Twelve world champions line up for the 2015 Défi Wind
- Time for snow sailing in Canada
- The invention of windsurfing in 22 minutes and 35 seconds
- Gonzalo Costa Hoevel wins the 2015 Formula Windsurfing World Champions...
- Badloe and Picon win the Trofeo Princesa Sofia 2015
- How to replace a Kona One deck pad
- Costes and Schenker steal the La Salie Pro 2015
- Pride announces the release of the Vulcan fins
- Jake Stone claims the 2015 NMD Dbah Pro
- Pro bodyboarding enters the most ambitious season of all time
- Jeff Hubbard claims the inaugural FSB North America
- Mark McCarthy steals third Kumba West Coast Classic
- Tanner McDaniel pulls a massive gainer flip
- The coolest skimboarding dogs in the world
- The 2015 European Skimboarding Cup schedule
- Noordwijk warms up for the European Skimboarding Cup 2015
- How does skimboarding work? The science behind skimming
- A skimboarding dream in the soft top world
- Brad Domke's infamous surf trip to Puerto Escondido
- Zap Skimboards launches new boards for 2015
Harley Clifford stormed the Nautique Wake Open 2015, at BSR Cable Park in Waco, Texas. The first stop on the Wakeboard World Series was also the se [ ... ]
- Godfrey Clan tests the Mastercraft NXT22 fun factor
- Waxthat? It's wax for wakeboards
- Daniel Grant steals the show at the Miami Watersports Complex
- Wake Park specialists gear up for 2015 season
- Brian Grubb rides the rare Cape Cod icebergs
- Riding behind seaplanes on "Wakecation"
- New wake boat technology improves wave quality