Surfing is driven by emotions. That is why surfers decide to perpetuate their love for the waves in their bodies. But surf tattoos can get really creative, especially when skulls and brands get into ...
Jeremy Flores has been suspended from competition until August 27, 2014. The Association of Surfing Professionals (ASP) has decided to keep the French surfer out of competition until the 2014 Hurle ...
Mick Fanning defeated Joel Parkinson to conquer the 2014 J-Bay Open in pristine eight-to-ten foot waves, at Jeffreys Bay, South Africa. The road to the final was a tough one for the Australian fr ...
Laird Hamilton is one of the most famous watermen in the world. He challenged unridden waves; he defied death and opened the way to modern tow-in big wave surfing. Hamilton was born on the 2nd Marc ...
Marek Wolkanowski has taken out the 2014 Playground333, in Latvia. The fourth stop on the 2014 European Skimboarding Cup saw Wolkanowski climbing spots in the overall rankings. The Polish skimboar ...
The 2014 Kiteboarding 4 Cancer raised over $100,000 for Camp Koru's adventure retreat program. A total of 154 kiteboarders sailed the Hood River for more than six hours. In the end, riders complete ...
Huntington Beach Surf City USA is celebrating one hundred years of surfing. It's one of the most [ ... ]
It's one of the most beautiful surfing barrels in the world. The so-called "Balinese Pipeline" is, [ ... ]
THE WIND CORNER
Maxime Nocher and Alexia Fancelli were the fastest kiteboarders at the International Kitefoil Spee [ ... ]
Ryota Matsushita won the Murasaki Shonan Open 2014, at Kugenuma Beach, Kanagawa, Japan. Despite the small waves on offer (one-to-two foot surf), th [ ... ]
- Surfer Serge Dedina runs for Mayor of Imperial Beach
- Pepe Oltra wins the São Jorge 2 Pico SUP race
- Imperial Beach crowns the best canine surfers
- What are the muscles used in surfing?
- ASP International opens new office in New York City
- Mick Fanning wins the 2014 J-Bay Open
- Jeremy Flores suspended from Teahupoo and US Open of Surfing
Maxime Nocher and Alexia Fancelli were the fastest kiteboarders at the International Kitefoil Speed 2014 competition, held in Port-Saint-Louis, in F [ ... ]
- Banking executive dies in kiteboarding accident
- The 2014 Kiteboarding 4 Cancer raised over $100,000
- Battle of the Sund challenges 200 kiteboarders
- Why Richard Branson loves kitesurfing
- Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest returns to the Columbia River Gorge
- Young kite freestylers crowned in Sant Pere Pescador
- Riccardo Leccese conquers the African Kite Race Championships 2014
- Victor Fernandez and Daida Moreno claim Pozo
- A mast-high windsurfing day at Teahupoo
- Yael Paz and Stefaniya Elfutina triumph in Tavira
- Cody Steward is the new leader of US Windsurfing
- The windsurfing life of Eugen, Björn and Liam Dunkerbeck
- Tonky Frans pulls a skopu to win EFPT Lanzarote 2014
- Deska Board: city windsurfing with brakes
- All fins set for the Itacoatiara Pro 2014
- Lilly Pollard eyes world title despite serious injury
- Andre Botha confirmed in the Cave Rock Invitational 2014
- Joe Bourke is the 2014 NSW bodyboarding champion
- Stephen Du Preez prevails in the West Beach Warfare 2014
- Surf Skooter is the bodyboard with handle bars
- The slow death of professional bodyboarding
- Marek Wolkanowski climbs the 2014 European Skimboarding Cup rankings
- Brad Domke rides the biggest skimboarding wave of all time
- Sam Stinnett wins The Vic 2014
- Skimboarders teach how to ride The Wedge
- The 150-foot indoor skimboarding pool
- Austin Keen conquers the 2014 Southside Shootout
- Brad Domke: master of big wave skimboarding