Huntington Beach Surf City USA is celebrating one hundred years of surfing. It's one of the most important surf cities in the world. Not only because it is located in the heart of California, home ...
Surfing is a complete physical sport. The act of catching waves interferes with your bones, tendons and muscle groups. Surfers are known for quickly developing flexibility and endurance, but what ar ...
Ziggy, Ricochet, Hanzon and Kalani are the winners of the 2014 Unleashed by Petco Surf Dog Competition, held at Imperial Beach, California. Fifty surf dogs gathered for one of the most important ca ...
Sam Stinnett has claimed the 2014 Outer Banks Skim Jam 2014, in North Carolina. The fifth event on the 2014 United Skim Tour had everything, when it comes to weather conditions. On the first day of ...
The Association of Surfing Professionals (ASP) will open a new office in New York City. Mark Noonan, the newly-appointed Chief Commercial Officer (CCO) at ASP International, will be in charge of de ...
Nicholas Valtz, managing director at Goldman Sachs, has lost his life in a kiteboarding accident, in New York. The executive, 39, was found dead in Napeague Harbor, Long Island, New York. His body ...
Huntington Beach Surf City USA is celebrating one hundred years of surfing. It's one of the most [ ... ]
It's one of the most beautiful surfing barrels in the world. The so-called "Balinese Pipeline" is, [ ... ]
THE WIND CORNER
Mario Rodwald and Paula Novotná have been crowned the 2014 European freestyle kiteboarding champi [ ... ]
Liam Whaley, Gisela Pulido, Julien Kerneur and Annelous Lammerts triumphed in the Freestyle and Sl [ ... ]
Madagascar has become the 86th member of the International Surfing Association (ISA). African countries keep joining the International Surfing Asso [ ... ]
- Guadeloupe surfers dominate the 2014 Sopela Pro Junior
- Swiss surfers enjoy flood waves in the Thur River
- US Open of Surfing celebrates 20th anniversary
- Ryota Matsushita wins the Murasaki Shonan Open 2014
- Surfer Serge Dedina runs for Mayor of Imperial Beach
- Pepe Oltra wins the São Jorge 2 Pico SUP race
- Imperial Beach crowns the best canine surfers
Mario Rodwald and Paula Novotná have been crowned the 2014 European freestyle kiteboarding champions, in Italy. In the final day of races, the maj [ ... ]
- Steady winds crown champions at the PKRA Fuerteventura 2014
- Maxime Nocher claims first International Kitefoil Speed
- Banking executive dies in kiteboarding accident
- The 2014 Kiteboarding 4 Cancer raised over $100,000
- Battle of the Sund challenges 200 kiteboarders
- Why Richard Branson loves kitesurfing
- Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest returns to the Columbia River Gorge
- Victor Fernandez and Daida Moreno claim Pozo
- A mast-high windsurfing day at Teahupoo
- Yael Paz and Stefaniya Elfutina triumph in Tavira
- Cody Steward is the new leader of US Windsurfing
- The windsurfing life of Eugen, Björn and Liam Dunkerbeck
- Tonky Frans pulls a skopu to win EFPT Lanzarote 2014
- Deska Board: city windsurfing with brakes
The Itacoatiara Pro 2014 kicked off with powerful 6-8 foot (2-to-2.5 meter) waves. Six months later, the APB World Tour 2014 is in the water. Round [ ... ]
- A bodyboarding journey with "The 8"
- All fins set for the Itacoatiara Pro 2014
- Lilly Pollard eyes world title despite serious injury
- Andre Botha confirmed in the Cave Rock Invitational 2014
- Joe Bourke is the 2014 NSW bodyboarding champion
- Stephen Du Preez prevails in the West Beach Warfare 2014
- Surf Skooter is the bodyboard with handle bars
When the giant water curtain closes, it can be scary. Brad Domke is ready to conquer the world. His wipeouts are as epics and his greatest rides. B [ ... ]
- Sam Stinnett conquers the OBX Skim Jam 2014
- Marek Wolkanowski climbs the 2014 European Skimboarding Cup rankings
- Brad Domke rides the biggest skimboarding wave of all time
- Sam Stinnett wins The Vic 2014
- Skimboarders teach how to ride The Wedge
- The 150-foot indoor skimboarding pool
- Austin Keen conquers the 2014 Southside Shootout