The controversy is finally over. Kiteboarding's Double Half Cab has been renamed. Kite enthusiasts were divided. Some said it was a Double Half Cab, some considered it a load-and-pop Hinterberger i ...
Every year, hypothermia kills more than 1500 people in the United States. There are many situations in which you can quickly lose your life due to extreme low temperatures, but a new immersion suit ...
Steven Van Broeckhoven has taken out the opening event of the 2015 PWA World Tour. The Belgian windsurfer won the Mondial du Vent, in Leucate. Van Broeckhoven remained unbeaten in the single and do ...
The Quiksilver Ceremonial 2015 will get underway on April 30th, in Punta de Lobos, Chile. It's on. The World Surf League (WSL) has raised the green flag. There's a projected 20-foot-plus swell head ...
Waterproof surf cameras are invading the line-ups. Because we want to capture our greatest surfing moments for prosperity, but also because vanity is a healthy part of surfing. Sometimes, having a ...
The Cave Rock Invitational 2015 will take place in June, in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa. Andre Botha is the 2014 defending event champion, and he has already been confirmed in this year's all-star ...
The world's best slab riding specialists will return to Sydney's infamous break for the 2015 Red Bull Cape Fear. The invitation-only big wave surfing event returns to Australia, with 16 fearless ch ...
Martinique is a magical place. The overseas region of France stands in the heart of the Caribbean [ ... ]
Since the dawn of time, or maybe since surf spot hunting time, there have been countless of lists [ ... ]
THE WIND CORNER
The Dunkerbeck Speed Challenge has joined forces with Le Défi. There will be a virtual GPS speed [ ... ]
The controversy is finally over. Kiteboarding's Double Half Cab has been renamed. Kite enthusiast [ ... ]
Filipe Toledo conquered the Oakley Lowers Pro 2015, in three-to-five foot surf at Lower Trestles California. The Brazilian magician defeated Jeremy [ ... ]
- Stars fall at the Oakley Lowers Pro 2015
- XXL victory for Sebastian Steudtner at the Big Wave Awards
- Jamie O'Brien and Poopies are back with "Who is JOB 5.0"
- Nobody saw Makua Rothman winning the Quiksilver Ceremonial 2015
- High scores at the Oakley Lowers Pro 2015
- The world's first algae-based surfboard
- Skateboarding skills open the Oakley Lowers Pro 2015
The controversy is finally over. Kiteboarding's Double Half Cab has been renamed. Kite enthusiasts were divided. Some said it was a Double Half Cab [ ... ]
- Rob Douglas steals Sosh Cup 2015 from Antoine Albeau
- Isaac Spedding has proposes a revolution in professional kiteboarding
- How to repair tears in the kite canopy
- Peter Lynn reflects on kites made in China
- Francisco Lufinha wants to connect Lisbon to Madeira
- Kevin Langeree does something unreasonably dangerous
- Only four riders completed the 2015 Red Bull Ragnarok
The Dunkerbeck Speed Challenge has joined forces with Le Défi. There will be a virtual GPS speed sailing event that will compare with the Défi Win [ ... ]
- Steven goes for "Broeckhoven" at the Mondial du Vent 2015
- Pierre Le Coq and Lilian de Geus triumph in the French Riviera
- Lack of funds threatens JP Tobin's Rio 2016 medal attempt
- iFoil: the future of windsurfing looks like this
- Twelve world champions line up for the 2015 Défi Wind
- Time for snow sailing in Canada
- The invention of windsurfing in 22 minutes and 35 seconds
The Cave Rock Invitational 2015 will take place in June, in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa. Andre Botha is the 2014 defending event champion, and he h [ ... ]
- Mark McCarthy wins the 2015 Cape Classic
- Costes and Schenker steal the La Salie Pro 2015
- Pride announces the release of the Vulcan fins
- Jake Stone claims the 2015 NMD Dbah Pro
- Pro bodyboarding enters the most ambitious season of all time
- Jeff Hubbard claims the inaugural FSB North America
- Mark McCarthy steals third Kumba West Coast Classic
- The coolest skimboarding dogs in the world
- The 2015 European Skimboarding Cup schedule
- Noordwijk warms up for the European Skimboarding Cup 2015
- How does skimboarding work? The science behind skimming
- A skimboarding dream in the soft top world
- Brad Domke's infamous surf trip to Puerto Escondido
- Zap Skimboards launches new boards for 2015
Harley Clifford stormed the Nautique Wake Open 2015, at BSR Cable Park in Waco, Texas. The first stop on the Wakeboard World Series was also the se [ ... ]
- Godfrey Clan tests the Mastercraft NXT22 fun factor
- Waxthat? It's wax for wakeboards
- Daniel Grant steals the show at the Miami Watersports Complex
- Wake Park specialists gear up for 2015 season
- Brian Grubb rides the rare Cape Cod icebergs
- Riding behind seaplanes on "Wakecation"
- New wake boat technology improves wave quality