Surfers Against Sewage is calling for a 50% reduction in UK beach litter by 2020. The British campaigners have released the "Marine Litter Report", a document that highlights the dimension of the p ...
Andrew Lester has claimed the iconic Shark Island Challenge 2014, in Australia. Pristine waves and sunny skies. The Shark Island Challenge 2014 got underway in perfect five-to-seven foot barrels pu ...
Kelly Slater has pulled a 540 air reverse at Supertubos, Peniche, in Portugal. The 11-time world champion keeps pushing the limits of the wave riding. In a free surfing session at Supertubos, the F ...
It's not a mistype. You've already discovered inflatable SUPs, not it's time to fine-tune your local beach break with the ultimate reef. With air-filled bags. Got it? Troy Bottegal's idea seems too ...
Welcome to The Surfing Christmas Gift Guide for 2014. If you have a surfer relative, friend or loved one, don't fret and plan ahead. Discover our curated selection of Christmas gift ideas. We've ha ...
Windsurfers and kiteboarders keep pushing the limits at the 2014 Luderitz Speed Challenge, in Namibia. Four more records have been broken. With winds speeds ranging between 25-30 knots, rider knew ...
Surfers save lives. When wave riders are out in the line-up, there may be swimmers in trouble, more or less far away from firm land. No matter if it's summertime, spring, winter, or fall. Rip curre ...
With the advent of Google Earth and GPS technology most of the good right-hand point breaks in El [ ... ]
Huntington Beach Surf City USA is celebrating one hundred years of surfing. It's one of the most [ ... ]
THE WIND CORNER
Ricardo Campello has taken out the PWA La Torche 2014, in Pointe de la Torche, France. In the las [ ... ]
Byron Kokkalanis and Jiahui Wu have stolen the gold medals on offer at the ISAF Sailing World Cup [ ... ]
- "Surfs Like a Girl": a Bethany Hamilton biopic
- Ben Skinner is the King of the Longboard 2014
- The 2014 ASP World Tour title scenarios
- Mick Fanning wins the Moche Rip Curl Pro Portugal 2014
- The 2014 ASP World Tour will be decided in Pipeline
- The Surfing Christmas Gift Guide for 2014
- Kelly Slater completes a 540 air reverse in Peniche
The British edition of the 2014 Virgin Kitesurfing Armada has broken the national record for the largest parade of kitesurfers, with 344 in the wate [ ... ]
- The worst kitesurfing accidents caught on tape
- Oliver Bridge and Julien Kerneur storm the 2014 Kiteboard North Americ...
- Rob Douglas claims speed trophy in rival waters
- Pete Cabrinha and friends discover "The Value of Nowhere"
- Antoine Jaubert flies higher at Muriwai Beach
- Kevin and Jalou Langeree claim the Cape Hatteras Wave Classic 2014
- Lighthouse to Leighton 2014 returns to the Indian Ocean
Ricardo Campello has taken out the PWA La Torche 2014, in Pointe de la Torche, France. In the last day of the Wave division, winds of 20-30 knots - [ ... ]
- Kokkalanis and Wu secure gold medals in Qingdao
- Windsurfers improve performances at the 2014 Luderitz Speed Challenge
- Fond du Lac will hold the 2015 World Ice and Snow Sailing Championship
- Why do you feel muscle pain after windsurfing?
- Wind pushes national records in Luderitz
- How to tie basic windsurfing knots
- Wind picks up at the 2014 Luderitz Speed Challenge
Jérémy Arnoux has conquered the Annaëlle Challenge 2014, held off the coast of Finistère, in France. The most important bodyboarding competitio [ ... ]
- How bodyboarding looked like in 1984
- Andrew Lester wins the Shark Island Challenge 2014
- How to paddle for a wave in bodyboarding
- Stephen Du Preez claims the 2014 South African Bodyboarding Championsh...
- Pierre-Louis Costes and Joana Schenker crowned 2014 European bodyboard...
- Ten days of epic waves in the Sumatran jungle
- 60/40 versus 50/50: the bodyboard rail equation
Skimboarding is making a come back from behind. After years in a semi-obscurity, skimming is conquering new enthusiasts and spreading its influence [ ... ]
- Sam Stinnett and Casey Kiernan are the 2014 United Skim Tour champions
- Remek Miczek sweeps the Red Bull Skim It 2014
- How to choose the right skimboard
- Brad Domke rides The Right on a skimboard
- Tension builds between Sam Stinnett and Austin Keen
- Adrien Raza sweeps the 2014 European Skimboarding Cup
- Brad Domke suffers the worst skimboarding wipeout ever
Dominic Lagace has won the "MyWake Video of the Year" 2014 award. The video competition had 900 contest registrations and over half a million web [ ... ]
- WingBoard takes wakeboarding to the skies
- Will the X-Stream Wake Rider shape the future of wakeboarding?
- Harley Clifford is the 2014 King of Wake
- The crazy thrills of yacht surfing
- James Windsor repeats victory at the Red Bull Harbour Reach 2014
- Harley Clifford crowned Nautique Wake Series 2014 champion
- Harley Clifford is the 2014 Pro Wakeboard Tour champion