The controversy is finally over. Kiteboarding's Double Half Cab has been renamed. Kite enthusiasts were divided. Some said it was a Double Half Cab, some considered it a load-and-pop Hinterberger i ...
Every year, hypothermia kills more than 1500 people in the United States. There are many situations in which you can quickly lose your life due to extreme low temperatures, but a new immersion suit ...
The Quiksilver Ceremonial 2015 will get underway on April 30th, in Punta de Lobos, Chile. It's on. The World Surf League (WSL) has raised the green flag. There's a projected 20-foot-plus swell head ...
The Cave Rock Invitational 2015 will take place in June, in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa. Andre Botha is the 2014 defending event champion, and he has already been confirmed in this year's all-star ...
The Dunkerbeck Speed Challenge has joined forces with Le Défi. There will be a virtual GPS speed sailing event that will compare with the Défi Wind marks and records. The idea to merge the compet ...
Eight young British surfers were crowned at the 2015 Aquajuice British Schools Surf Championships, held at Widemouth Bay, Bude, United Kingdom. The most prestigious scholastic surf event in Brita ...
The world's best slab riding specialists will return to Sydney's infamous break for the 2015 Red Bull Cape Fear. The invitation-only big wave surfing event returns to Australia, with 16 fearless ch ...
Martinique is a magical place. The overseas region of France stands in the heart of the Caribbean [ ... ]
Since the dawn of time, or maybe since surf spot hunting time, there have been countless of lists [ ... ]
THE WIND CORNER
Kiri Thode landed an outstanding, powerful double culo to claim the Chiemsee European Tow-In Champ [ ... ]
The Dunkerbeck Speed Challenge has joined forces with Le Défi. There will be a virtual GPS speed [ ... ]
Some say it's the biggest paddle-in wave ever at Puerto Escondido. We say it's a superb ride in a giant day, at Mexico's queen of the waves. A round [ ... ]
- Taj Burrow wins the Komune Bali Pro 2015
- Filipe Toledo wins the Oakley Lowers Pro 2015
- Stars fall at the Oakley Lowers Pro 2015
- XXL victory for Sebastian Steudtner at the Big Wave Awards
- Jamie O'Brien and Poopies are back with "Who is JOB 5.0"
- Nobody saw Makua Rothman winning the Quiksilver Ceremonial 2015
- High scores at the Oakley Lowers Pro 2015
The controversy is finally over. Kiteboarding's Double Half Cab has been renamed. Kite enthusiasts were divided. Some said it was a Double Half Cab [ ... ]
- Rob Douglas steals Sosh Cup 2015 from Antoine Albeau
- Isaac Spedding has proposes a revolution in professional kiteboarding
- How to repair tears in the kite canopy
- Peter Lynn reflects on kites made in China
- Francisco Lufinha wants to connect Lisbon to Madeira
- Kevin Langeree does something unreasonably dangerous
- Only four riders completed the 2015 Red Bull Ragnarok
Kiri Thode landed an outstanding, powerful double culo to claim the Chiemsee European Tow-In Championship 2015, in Podersdorf, Austria. Jose "Golli [ ... ]
- Bjorn Dunkerbeck and Défi Wind present a virtual GPS competition
- Steven goes for "Broeckhoven" at the Mondial du Vent 2015
- Pierre Le Coq and Lilian de Geus triumph in the French Riviera
- Lack of funds threatens JP Tobin's Rio 2016 medal attempt
- iFoil: the future of windsurfing looks like this
- Twelve world champions line up for the 2015 Défi Wind
- Time for snow sailing in Canada
One single wave can change a career. One single wave can change the history of a sport. Kalani Lattanzi is the man of the moment for a monstrous rid [ ... ]
- All-star lineup set for the Cave Rock Invitational 2015
- Mark McCarthy wins the 2015 Cape Classic
- Costes and Schenker steal the La Salie Pro 2015
- Pride announces the release of the Vulcan fins
- Jake Stone claims the 2015 NMD Dbah Pro
- Pro bodyboarding enters the most ambitious season of all time
- Jeff Hubbard claims the inaugural FSB North America
- The coolest skimboarding dogs in the world
- The 2015 European Skimboarding Cup schedule
- Noordwijk warms up for the European Skimboarding Cup 2015
- How does skimboarding work? The science behind skimming
- A skimboarding dream in the soft top world
- Brad Domke's infamous surf trip to Puerto Escondido
- Zap Skimboards launches new boards for 2015
Harley Clifford stormed the Nautique Wake Open 2015, at BSR Cable Park in Waco, Texas. The first stop on the Wakeboard World Series was also the se [ ... ]
- Godfrey Clan tests the Mastercraft NXT22 fun factor
- Waxthat? It's wax for wakeboards
- Daniel Grant steals the show at the Miami Watersports Complex
- Wake Park specialists gear up for 2015 season
- Brian Grubb rides the rare Cape Cod icebergs
- Riding behind seaplanes on "Wakecation"
- New wake boat technology improves wave quality