Do you own 2015 Cabrinha 1X or Overdrive 1X Control systems? The kiteboarding has discovered a manufacturing defect in production, and decided to issue a product recall. All 1X and Overdrive 1X con ...
Sebastian Kordel is the new 2014 Formula Windsurfing European champion. The 23-year-old sailor from Germany discarded a fifth place in the final race held in Viganj, Croatia. Kordel was also crowne ...
The Sintra Portugal Pro 2014 will return to Praia Grande with a surprising new addition, between 23rd-28th September. The Pro Junior division is making its debut in pro bodyboarding. It's one of th ...
Research has shown that the average risk of injury in windsurfing is between 1.2-1.5 injuries every year. It's time to get those numbers down. Windsurfers who compete in wave and slalom disciplines ...
California is ready to ban single-use plastic shopping bags and put a fee on paper bags. On the 29th August, 2014, the state legislature approved SB 270, the first bag ban bill to make it through i ...
The Hollywood rules have prevailed at Teahupoo. The entertainment industry has closed the most famous Tahitian surf spot to film the "Point Break" sequel. They want the largest swell and the world' ...
With the advent of Google Earth and GPS technology most of the good right-hand point breaks in El [ ... ]
Huntington Beach Surf City USA is celebrating one hundred years of surfing. It's one of the most [ ... ]
THE WIND CORNER
Research has shown that the average risk of injury in windsurfing is between 1.2-1.5 injuries ever [ ... ]
Do you own 2015 Cabrinha 1X or Overdrive 1X Control systems? The kiteboarding has discovered a man [ ... ]
Vasco Ribeiro and Teresa Bonvalot are the 2014 Portuguese national surfing champions. The fifth and last event of Liga Moche concluded with the Mon [ ... ]
- Gabe Kling wins the Pacifico Belmar Pro 2014
- How to pop up fast on a surfboard
- Delpero and Dupont are the 2014 European Longboard champions
- World Surf League replaces the ASP World Tour
- Team Honolulu steals the 2014 Red Bull Qiantang Surfing Shoot Out
- Carlos Munoz steals the show at the 2014 Hurley Pro at Trestles
- Hollywood closes Teahupoo for "Point Break 2"
- Oliver Bridge makes a statement at the 2014 Formula Kite European Cham...
- Christophe Tack lands historic Whirly Bird 5
- Corniel and Pulido propelled into Big Air victory
- Kitesurfing Armada celebrates Guinness World Record with 352 riders
- Zoon, Langeree and Jacobsen perform innovative kite stunt
- How to waterstart in kiteboarding
- Maxime Nocher is the 2014 Formula Kite world champion
- Sebastian Kordel sweeps the 2014 Formula Windsurfing European Champion...
- Speed and jumps crowned at the 2014 Warsaw PWA Indoor Windsurfing Worl...
- Indoor windsurfers enter Poland's National Stadium
- Santander decides spots for Rio 2016 Olympic Games
- Maiden victory for Julien Quentel in Alacati
- A windsurfing love story in the "Atlantic."
- A strength training exercise for over 40 windsurfers
The Sintra Portugal Pro 2014 will return to Praia Grande with a surprising new addition, between 23rd-28th September. The Pro Junior division is mak [ ... ]
- How to come back to bodyboarding after an injury
- Jeff Hubbard claims the Sandy Beach Challenge 2014
- World champions set for the Sandy Beach Challenge 2014
- Bodyboard documentary dissects the life of Luz Marie Grande
- Joana Schenker wins the Miss Sumol Cup 2014
- Dave Winchester claims the Jeff Wilcox Memorial 2014
- Uri Valadao triumphs in the 2014 Antofagasta Bodyboard Festival
- Tension builds between Sam Stinnett and Austin Keen
- Adrien Raza sweeps the 2014 European Skimboarding Cup
- Brad Domke suffers the worst skimboarding wipeout ever
- Sam Stinnett conquers the OBX Skim Jam 2014
- Marek Wolkanowski climbs the 2014 European Skimboarding Cup rankings
- Brad Domke rides the biggest skimboarding wave of all time
- Sam Stinnett wins The Vic 2014
- The crazy thrills of yacht surfing
- James Windsor repeats victory at the Red Bull Harbour Reach 2014
- Harley Clifford crowned Nautique Wake Series 2014 champion
- Harley Clifford is the 2014 Pro Wakeboard Tour champion
- Lior Sofer tastes gold at Norsjø Cable Park
- World Wakeboard Association celebrates 25th anniversary with Cancun Pr...
- Norway welcomes the 2014 Cable Wakeboard World Championships