Jeremy Flores has been suspended from competition until August 27, 2014. The Association of Surfing Professionals (ASP) has decided to keep the French surfer out of competition until the 2014 Hurle ...
Mick Fanning defeated Joel Parkinson to conquer the 2014 J-Bay Open in pristine eight-to-ten foot waves, at Jeffreys Bay, South Africa. The road to the final was a tough one for the Australian fr ...
The 2014 Kiteboarding 4 Cancer raised over $100,000 for Camp Koru's adventure retreat program. A total of 154 kiteboarders sailed the Hood River for more than six hours. In the end, riders complete ...
Jordy Smith, Kelly Slater and Martin Potter have visited the Chipembere Rhino Foundation to help raise awareness about the conservation of rhinos, in South Africa. Pro surfers want to help rhinocer ...
Surfing is a complete physical sport. The act of catching waves interferes with your bones, tendons and muscle groups. Surfers are known for quickly developing flexibility and endurance, but what ar ...
Ziggy, Ricochet, Hanzon and Kalani are the winners of the 2014 Unleashed by Petco Surf Dog Competition, held at Imperial Beach, California. Fifty surf dogs gathered for one of the most important ca ...
Huntington Beach Surf City USA is celebrating one hundred years of surfing. It's one of the most [ ... ]
It's one of the most beautiful surfing barrels in the world. The so-called "Balinese Pipeline" is, [ ... ]
THE WIND CORNER
Liam Whaley, Gisela Pulido, Julien Kerneur and Annelous Lammerts triumphed in the Freestyle and Sl [ ... ]
The organizers behind the Défi Wind Gruissan and the American Windsurfing Tour (AWT) are planning [ ... ]
Two Swiss surfers have ridden one of the biggest river waves ever seen in the Thur River. Static waves are special. They are rare; they don't break [ ... ]
- US Open of Surfing celebrates 20th anniversary
- Ryota Matsushita wins the Murasaki Shonan Open 2014
- Surfer Serge Dedina runs for Mayor of Imperial Beach
- Pepe Oltra wins the São Jorge 2 Pico SUP race
- Imperial Beach crowns the best canine surfers
- What are the muscles used in surfing?
- ASP International opens new office in New York City
Liam Whaley, Gisela Pulido, Julien Kerneur and Annelous Lammerts triumphed in the Freestyle and Slalom finals of the 2014 Fuerteventura Grand Slam, [ ... ]
- Maxime Nocher claims first International Kitefoil Speed
- Banking executive dies in kiteboarding accident
- The 2014 Kiteboarding 4 Cancer raised over $100,000
- Battle of the Sund challenges 200 kiteboarders
- Why Richard Branson loves kitesurfing
- Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest returns to the Columbia River Gorge
- Young kite freestylers crowned in Sant Pere Pescador
- Victor Fernandez and Daida Moreno claim Pozo
- A mast-high windsurfing day at Teahupoo
- Yael Paz and Stefaniya Elfutina triumph in Tavira
- Cody Steward is the new leader of US Windsurfing
- The windsurfing life of Eugen, Björn and Liam Dunkerbeck
- Tonky Frans pulls a skopu to win EFPT Lanzarote 2014
- Deska Board: city windsurfing with brakes
- All fins set for the Itacoatiara Pro 2014
- Lilly Pollard eyes world title despite serious injury
- Andre Botha confirmed in the Cave Rock Invitational 2014
- Joe Bourke is the 2014 NSW bodyboarding champion
- Stephen Du Preez prevails in the West Beach Warfare 2014
- Surf Skooter is the bodyboard with handle bars
- The slow death of professional bodyboarding
- Marek Wolkanowski climbs the 2014 European Skimboarding Cup rankings
- Brad Domke rides the biggest skimboarding wave of all time
- Sam Stinnett wins The Vic 2014
- Skimboarders teach how to ride The Wedge
- The 150-foot indoor skimboarding pool
- Austin Keen conquers the 2014 Southside Shootout
- Brad Domke: master of big wave skimboarding