Carlos Munoz, the first ever Costa Rican surfer to compete in a Dream Tour event, won his Round 1 heat of the 2014 Hurley Pro at Trestles, in California. The Central American surfer took off on a l ...
Have you ever wondered what would be like to go yacht surfing? A group of talented wake surfers did exactly that. Plus, they've added a helicopter. It's a left, it's a right, you're riding faster, ...
When the windsurfing equipment fails far away from the shore, you must be able to return to firm land with what you've got. Learn how to self-rescue on a windsurfer. Fortunately, problems with win ...
Sandbars produce fantastic waves, but they're constantly shifting and changing. If you're looking for consistent beach breaks, we've got the answers. Let's duck dive and explore the most famous body ...
If you're a surfer or aim to become an accomplished wave rider, you need to learn how to pop up on a surfboard. This one's for all the fresh meat out there; as well as late-stage beginners and inte ...
Harley Clifford, Bec Gange, Cory Teunissen, and Reed Hansen claimed the Rockstar WWA Wakeboard World Championships 2014, at Mills Pond Park, behind the Supra Boats SE550. In the end, and after eigh ...
With the advent of Google Earth and GPS technology most of the good right-hand point breaks in El [ ... ]
Huntington Beach Surf City USA is celebrating one hundred years of surfing. It's one of the most [ ... ]
THE WIND CORNER
After rigging your windsurfing sail, it's time to take it to the water, but in medium-to-strong wi [ ... ]
Alexandre Neto has claimed the first edition of the Red Bull Rally dos Ventos, a new kiteboarding [ ... ]
Jordy Smith has conquered the Hurley Pro at Trestles 2014, in San Clemente, California, in windy five-foot wave ramps. The ASP World Tour title rac [ ... ]
- Brad Gerlach vs. Martin Potter: revenge comes 23 years later
- "John Severson's Surf" reveals the original surf artist
- Kelly Slater: a pop star in the making?
- The John John Florence day at Lower Trestles
- Living autism with Surfers Healing
- "Surfy" brings the flow of surfing to the iPhone
- Kelly Slater pulls impossible air at Lower Trestles
Alexandre Neto has claimed the first edition of the Red Bull Rally dos Ventos, a new kiteboarding challenge held in the Lencois Maranhenses National [ ... ]
- How to pull big airs in kiteboarding
- Cabrinha recalls 2015 kite control systems
- Oliver Bridge makes a statement at the 2014 Formula Kite European Cham...
- Christophe Tack lands historic Whirly Bird 5
- Corniel and Pulido propelled into Big Air victory
- Kitesurfing Armada celebrates Guinness World Record with 352 riders
- Zoon, Langeree and Jacobsen perform innovative kite stunt
After rigging your windsurfing sail, it's time to take it to the water, but in medium-to-strong wind conditions you should definitely master the art [ ... ]
- How to self-rescue in windsurfing
- How to prevent windsurfing injuries
- Sebastian Kordel sweeps the 2014 Formula Windsurfing European Champion...
- Speed and jumps crowned at the 2014 Warsaw PWA Indoor Windsurfing Worl...
- Indoor windsurfers enter Poland's National Stadium
- Santander decides spots for Rio 2016 Olympic Games
- Maiden victory for Julien Quentel in Alacati
Sandbars produce fantastic waves, but they're constantly shifting and changing. If you're looking for consistent beach breaks, we've got the answers [ ... ]
- Sintra Portugal Pro 2014 debuts Pro Junior division
- How to come back to bodyboarding after an injury
- Jeff Hubbard claims the Sandy Beach Challenge 2014
- World champions set for the Sandy Beach Challenge 2014
- Bodyboard documentary dissects the life of Luz Marie Grande
- Joana Schenker wins the Miss Sumol Cup 2014
- Dave Winchester claims the Jeff Wilcox Memorial 2014
- Brad Domke rides The Right on a skimboard
- Tension builds between Sam Stinnett and Austin Keen
- Adrien Raza sweeps the 2014 European Skimboarding Cup
- Brad Domke suffers the worst skimboarding wipeout ever
- Sam Stinnett conquers the OBX Skim Jam 2014
- Marek Wolkanowski climbs the 2014 European Skimboarding Cup rankings
- Brad Domke rides the biggest skimboarding wave of all time
- The crazy thrills of yacht surfing
- James Windsor repeats victory at the Red Bull Harbour Reach 2014
- Harley Clifford crowned Nautique Wake Series 2014 champion
- Harley Clifford is the 2014 Pro Wakeboard Tour champion
- Lior Sofer tastes gold at Norsjø Cable Park
- World Wakeboard Association celebrates 25th anniversary with Cancun Pr...
- Norway welcomes the 2014 Cable Wakeboard World Championships