The history of windsurfing if full of hidden secrets, untold tales, controversial debates, and unique testimonials. The truth behind the invention of the sport itself is not absolutely clear, but a ...
Who needs a car or a jet ski when you've got a boat? Austin Keen keeps impressing the board sports crew. The talented skimboarder re-invented the original concept behind skimboarding and wakeboardin ...
Peter Lynn is one of the most experienced kite designers in the world. He produces the largest inflatable kites in the planet, but he also makes kitesurfing kites. Lynn reflects on the role of China ...
Infamous waves, breathtaking wipeouts and surfers winning heats with a combined heat score of 4.30 points. Welcome to the first day of competition of the Drug Aware Margaret River Pro 2015, in Weste ...
SipaBoard is the world's first self-inflating electric-powered stand up paddleboard (SUP). Need a portable SUP for those flat summer days? SipaBoards developed a stand up paddleboard that inflates ...
Pride Bodyboards have announced the release of "Vulcan", a brand new bodyboarding fin system. The French brand started working on the "Vulcan" fins in June, 2013. After a succession of drawings, mo ...
The competitive market of surfboard fins has a new player. Meet Feather Fins. Their first goal is to conquer the heart of the European surfers. Feather Fins was founded by Kike Aradas, in 2014. The ...
Martinique is a magical place. The overseas region of France stands in the heart of the Caribbean [ ... ]
Since the dawn of time, or maybe since surf spot hunting time, there have been countless of lists [ ... ]
THE WIND CORNER
A large majority of kitesurfing kites is made of ripstop nylon. With time, small rips begin to app [ ... ]
Foils are not new to windsurfing, but there's a revolutionary formula entering the market. Meet th [ ... ]
- Semifinalists decided at the Margaret River Pro 2015
- Gabriel Medina is one of "The 100 Most Influential People" by Time Mag...
- Mayhem rules the Margaret River Pro 2015
- Scotland and Finland join the International Surfing Association
- How to put on a chest zip wetsuit and take it off
- Davies puts Medina out of the Margaret River Pro 2015
- Giant surf opens the Margaret River Pro 2015
- Peter Lynn reflects on kites made in China
- Francisco Lufinha wants to connect Lisbon to Madeira
- Kevin Langeree does something unreasonably dangerous
- Only four riders completed the 2015 Red Bull Ragnarok
- What to expect from kitesurfing lessons
- The complete kitesurfing equipment list
- Megaloop Challenge 2015 returns to The Spot
Foils are not new to windsurfing, but there's a revolutionary formula entering the market. Meet the iFoil. Will windsurf boards look like this in t [ ... ]
- Twelve world champions line up for the 2015 Défi Wind
- Time for snow sailing in Canada
- The invention of windsurfing in 22 minutes and 35 seconds
- Gonzalo Costa Hoevel wins the 2015 Formula Windsurfing World Champions...
- Badloe and Picon win the Trofeo Princesa Sofia 2015
- How to replace a Kona One deck pad
- Formula windsurfers prepare Azorean assault
Pierre-Louis Costes and Joana Schenker have conquered the La Salie Pro 2015, in Aquitaine, France. The first stop on the European Tour of Bodyboard [ ... ]
- Pride announces the release of the Vulcan fins
- Jake Stone claims the 2015 NMD Dbah Pro
- Pro bodyboarding enters the most ambitious season of all time
- Jeff Hubbard claims the inaugural FSB North America
- Mark McCarthy steals third Kumba West Coast Classic
- Tanner McDaniel pulls a massive gainer flip
- Australians give new life to competitive Drop-Knee
- The coolest skimboarding dogs in the world
- The 2015 European Skimboarding Cup schedule
- Noordwijk warms up for the European Skimboarding Cup 2015
- How does skimboarding work? The science behind skimming
- A skimboarding dream in the soft top world
- Brad Domke's infamous surf trip to Puerto Escondido
- Zap Skimboards launches new boards for 2015
The wakeboard boat industry is a very competitive business. Nowadays, you've got be creative in order to be on top of the game. And that was exactly [ ... ]
- Waxthat? It's wax for wakeboards
- Daniel Grant steals the show at the Miami Watersports Complex
- Wake Park specialists gear up for 2015 season
- Brian Grubb rides the rare Cape Cod icebergs
- Riding behind seaplanes on "Wakecation"
- New wake boat technology improves wave quality
- WWA announces the 2015 Malibu Evolution Pro Series