The Endless Summer Resort, a four-acre artificial surfing pool, will be built in West Oahu, Hawaii. The North Shore of Oahu might have the best waves on the planet, but that doesn't mean you should ...
David Cameron, the British Prime Minister, has been spotted bodyboarding in the waves of Polzeath, in Cornwall, England. The Prime Minister of the United Kingdom and leader of the Conservative Part ...
Michael Dunphy stole the Vans Pro 2014, at Virginia Beach, USA. The local star claimed the Men's final against Deivid Silva, Luke Davis and Hiroto Arai, in demanding three-to-four foot waves at 1st ...
Amaury Lavernhe has conquered the Arica Chilean Challenge 2014, in Chile. The final had two strong riders battling for precious points on the APB World Tour: Amaury Lavernhe and Pierre-Louis Costes ...
Solid 10-to-12-foot-plus barreling waves fired up the conclusion of Round 2 and 3 of the Billabong Pro Tahiti 2014, at Teahupoo. Tiago Pires, the Portuguese Tiger, posted two near-perfect scores - ...
The oblique muscles are important for spine health and core stability and strength. Health promoter and windsurfer Henrik Beyer shows us an effective exercise for over 40 windsurfers. Age-related l ...
Huntington Beach Surf City USA is celebrating one hundred years of surfing. It's one of the most [ ... ]
It's one of the most beautiful surfing barrels in the world. The so-called "Balinese Pipeline" is, [ ... ]
THE WIND CORNER
Youri Zoon, Kevin Langeree and Nick Jacobsen have developed a unique method of kiteboarding togeth [ ... ]
The board start, also known as waterstart, is one of the most important moments in kiteboarding. L [ ... ]
Youri Zoon, Kevin Langeree and Nick Jacobsen have developed a unique method of kiteboarding together. Youri Zoon said he always enjoys a great time [ ... ]
- How to waterstart in kiteboarding
- Maxime Nocher is the 2014 Formula Kite world champion
- Bjorn Rune Jensen wins the Battle of the Sund 2014
- Johnny Heineken cuts the Swiss waters
- Aaron Hadlow celebrates first victory since 2009
- Richard Branson buys the PKRA World Tour
- Western Australia enforces life jackets on kiters and windsurfers
The oblique muscles are important for spine health and core stability and strength. Health promoter and windsurfer Henrik Beyer shows us an effectiv [ ... ]
- Francisco Birkner wins gold at the Nanjing 2014 Youth Olympic Games
- A thunderous bailout by Dale Cook at "The Hatch"
- Dennis Klaaijsen improves 24-hour windsurfing record
- Noireaux and Wylde celebrate maiden victories in Mexico
- Warming-up for better windsurfing
- Ricardo Campello delivers a tow-in windsurfing show
- Levi Siver clinches the Pacasmayo Classic 2014
The 2014 Antofagasta Bodyboard Festival is in the water, in Chile. The Women's division is up and running. In Round 2, and despite the small wave c [ ... ]
- Jeff and Dave drop into "Hubboards - The Movie"
- Tahurai Henry breaks back at Teahupoo
- British Prime Minister hits the waves of Cornwall
- Amaury Lavernhe wins the Arica Chilean Challenge 2014
- Quarterfinalists decided in the Arica Chilean Challenge 2014
- New York City temporarily lifts ban on bodyboarding
- Surprising performances at the Arica Chilean Challenge 2014
Sam Stinnett and Casey Kiernan have claimed the Florida Skimboarding Pro/Am 2014, in Vilano Beach. Six events down, and only two to go. The 2014 Un [ ... ]
- Adrien Raza sweeps the 2014 European Skimboarding Cup
- Brad Domke suffers the worst skimboarding wipeout ever
- Sam Stinnett conquers the OBX Skim Jam 2014
- Marek Wolkanowski climbs the 2014 European Skimboarding Cup rankings
- Brad Domke rides the biggest skimboarding wave of all time
- Sam Stinnett wins The Vic 2014
- Skimboarders teach how to ride The Wedge
Harley Clifford has claimed the Nautique Wake Series 2014, after winning the Wake Open, the last event of the season, at the Orlando Watersports Com [ ... ]
- Harley Clifford is the 2014 Pro Wakeboard Tour champion
- Lior Sofer tastes gold at Norsjø Cable Park
- World Wakeboard Association celebrates 25th anniversary with Cancun Pr...
- Norway welcomes the 2014 Cable Wakeboard World Championships
- Barefoot water skiers get towed by airplane
- Harley Clifford claims the 25th Annual Wakeboard National Championship...
- Phil Soven flies high to steal Monroe