The Sintra Portugal Pro 2014 will return to Praia Grande with a surprising new addition, between 23rd-28th September. The Pro Junior division is making its debut in pro bodyboarding. It's one of th ...
Research has shown that the average risk of injury in windsurfing is between 1.2-1.5 injuries every year. It's time to get those numbers down. Windsurfers who compete in wave and slalom disciplines ...
California is ready to ban single-use plastic shopping bags and put a fee on paper bags. On the 29th August, 2014, the state legislature approved SB 270, the first bag ban bill to make it through i ...
The Hollywood rules have prevailed at Teahupoo. The entertainment industry has closed the most famous Tahitian surf spot to film the "Point Break" sequel. They want the largest swell and the world' ...
Waves, tides, winds, ocean floors and currents. In surfing, the game of natural variables in always changing. Learn how to triangulation will improve your surfing and the waves you catch. Triangula ...
Big wave wipeouts are no joke, and can be very destructive; causing physical - and psychological - injury or death. Even the best guys get axed. Surviving a monster wipeout is really about three thi ...
With the advent of Google Earth and GPS technology most of the good right-hand point breaks in El [ ... ]
Huntington Beach Surf City USA is celebrating one hundred years of surfing. It's one of the most [ ... ]
THE WIND CORNER
Kiteboarding jumps require a lot of training, knowledge of the wind, timing and control. Know when [ ... ]
When the windsurfing equipment fails far away from the shore, you must be able to return to firm l [ ... ]
- "Surfy" brings the flow of surfing to the iPhone
- Kelly Slater pulls impossible air at Lower Trestles
- French Surfing Federation celebrates 50th anniversary
- Vasco Ribeiro claims third Portuguese national surfing title
- Gabe Kling wins the Pacifico Belmar Pro 2014
- How to pop up fast on a surfboard
- Delpero and Dupont are the 2014 European Longboard champions
- Cabrinha recalls 2015 kite control systems
- Oliver Bridge makes a statement at the 2014 Formula Kite European Cham...
- Christophe Tack lands historic Whirly Bird 5
- Corniel and Pulido propelled into Big Air victory
- Kitesurfing Armada celebrates Guinness World Record with 352 riders
- Zoon, Langeree and Jacobsen perform innovative kite stunt
- How to waterstart in kiteboarding
- How to prevent windsurfing injuries
- Sebastian Kordel sweeps the 2014 Formula Windsurfing European Champion...
- Speed and jumps crowned at the 2014 Warsaw PWA Indoor Windsurfing Worl...
- Indoor windsurfers enter Poland's National Stadium
- Santander decides spots for Rio 2016 Olympic Games
- Maiden victory for Julien Quentel in Alacati
- A windsurfing love story in the "Atlantic."
Sandbars produce fantastic waves, but they're constantly shifting and changing. If you're looking for consistent beach breaks, we've got the answers [ ... ]
- Sintra Portugal Pro 2014 debuts Pro Junior division
- How to come back to bodyboarding after an injury
- Jeff Hubbard claims the Sandy Beach Challenge 2014
- World champions set for the Sandy Beach Challenge 2014
- Bodyboard documentary dissects the life of Luz Marie Grande
- Joana Schenker wins the Miss Sumol Cup 2014
- Dave Winchester claims the Jeff Wilcox Memorial 2014
- Tension builds between Sam Stinnett and Austin Keen
- Adrien Raza sweeps the 2014 European Skimboarding Cup
- Brad Domke suffers the worst skimboarding wipeout ever
- Sam Stinnett conquers the OBX Skim Jam 2014
- Marek Wolkanowski climbs the 2014 European Skimboarding Cup rankings
- Brad Domke rides the biggest skimboarding wave of all time
- Sam Stinnett wins The Vic 2014
- The crazy thrills of yacht surfing
- James Windsor repeats victory at the Red Bull Harbour Reach 2014
- Harley Clifford crowned Nautique Wake Series 2014 champion
- Harley Clifford is the 2014 Pro Wakeboard Tour champion
- Lior Sofer tastes gold at Norsjø Cable Park
- World Wakeboard Association celebrates 25th anniversary with Cancun Pr...
- Norway welcomes the 2014 Cable Wakeboard World Championships