Surf journalist Michael Scott Moore has been freed in Somalia after being abducted for nearly three years by an armed militia in Somalia. The author of "Sweetness and Blood: How Surfing Spread from ...
In competitive surfing, the closeout re-entry is an exclamation mark. Performing a last-chance maneuver when the wave is closing out might change a heat, but it also shows how competent an intermed ...
Controlling a windsurf board and sail in high wind conditions can be extremely difficult. Bearing away is not a problem if you take an upwind line, in order to reduce speed and help sheeting the rig ...
The APB World Tour title race is on, as Pierre Louis Costes e Amaury Lavernhe are forced to surf a Round 4 heat in the Sintra Portugal Pro 2014. Despite the lack of information and video highlights ...
Black Project Fins has developed FreeDelta Re, a free ride windsurfing fin specifically designed for shallow waters and weedy lagoons. When Rene Egli contacted Black Project Fins, the company owned ...
The Lighthouse to Leighton 2014 will be raced on the 6th December, 2014, in Australia. Australia's longest open-ocean kiteboarding race should attract 110 riders to the Indian Ocean waters for a 19 ...
Kelly Slater failed to advance Round 1 of the Quiksilver Pro France 2014, at Hossegor. Gabriel Medina is through to Round 3. After watching Taj Burrow, Michel Bourez, Jeremy Flores, and Joel Parkin ...
With the advent of Google Earth and GPS technology most of the good right-hand point breaks in El [ ... ]
Huntington Beach Surf City USA is celebrating one hundred years of surfing. It's one of the most [ ... ]
THE WIND CORNER
Janis Preiss has won the 2014 Formula Windsurfing European Cup, after a marathon of eleven events [ ... ]
Kevin and Jalou Langeree have conquered the first edition of the Cape Hatteras Wave Classic 2014, [ ... ]
The Titans of Mavericks will be challenging the iconic big wave surf spot located in two miles from shore outside Pillar Point Harbor, in Half Moon [ ... ]
- GoPro Hero4 hits the market with improved photo and video quality
- How to pull a floater
- In-form Tyler Wright blasts the Roxy Pro France 2014
- Piso Alcala wins the Siargao Cloud 9 Surfing Cup 2014
- Vasco Ribeiro crowned 2014 ASP European Pro Junior champion
- Kelly Slater handles the pressure at the Quiksilver Pro France 2014
- Chad Nelsen is the new CEO of Surfrider Foundation
Kevin and Jalou Langeree have conquered the first edition of the Cape Hatteras Wave Classic 2014, held on the Outer Banks, in North Carolina. The a [ ... ]
- Lighthouse to Leighton 2014 returns to the Indian Ocean
- Invitees announced for the Red Bull King of the Air 2015
- How to use the Wind Window in kiteboarding
- Whaley and Pulido keep their world title dreams alive
- Dune and water kiteboarding rally ignites Lencois Maranhenses
- How to pull big airs in kiteboarding
- Cabrinha recalls 2015 kite control systems
Janis Preiss has won the 2014 Formula Windsurfing European Cup, after a marathon of eleven events held in the Old Continent. The 2014 European Cup [ ... ]
- How to jibe in high winds
- Laurence Carey prevails at the 2014 Elements Spring Racing
- The windsurfing fin for shallow waters
- Kevin Pritchard wins the 2014 AWT Hatteras Wave Jam
- What and when should windsurfers drink?
- Nations secure windsurfing spots for Rio 2016
- How to carry your rig in mast-to-wind position
- How to walk in bodyboarding fins
- Amaury Lavernhe is the 2014 APB World Tour champion
- World title contenders enter decisive stages in Sintra
- Sintra Portugal Pro decides the 2014 APB World Tour champions
- The best bodyboarding beach breaks in the world
- Sintra Portugal Pro 2014 debuts Pro Junior division
- How to come back to bodyboarding after an injury
Remek Miczek has conquered the Red Bull Skim It 2014, held in the Manufaktura arts center, in Lodz, Poland. Poland is known for having a longtime h [ ... ]
- How to choose the right skimboard
- Brad Domke rides The Right on a skimboard
- Tension builds between Sam Stinnett and Austin Keen
- Adrien Raza sweeps the 2014 European Skimboarding Cup
- Brad Domke suffers the worst skimboarding wipeout ever
- Sam Stinnett conquers the OBX Skim Jam 2014
- Marek Wolkanowski climbs the 2014 European Skimboarding Cup rankings
The X-Stream Wake Rider promises a revolution in the wakeboarding simulation experience. Welcome to the future of wakeboarding. The X-Stream Wake R [ ... ]
- Harley Clifford is the 2014 King of Wake
- The crazy thrills of yacht surfing
- James Windsor repeats victory at the Red Bull Harbour Reach 2014
- Harley Clifford crowned Nautique Wake Series 2014 champion
- Harley Clifford is the 2014 Pro Wakeboard Tour champion
- Lior Sofer tastes gold at Norsjø Cable Park
- World Wakeboard Association celebrates 25th anniversary with Cancun Pr...