The Dunkerbeck Speed Challenge has joined forces with Le Défi. There will be a virtual GPS speed sailing event that will compare with the Défi Wind marks and records. The idea to merge the compet ...
The world's craziest surfer will embark on the fifth instalment of his signature web series. "Who is JOB 5.0" will air every two weeks from May 15th through September, 2015. Jamie O'Brien and Poopi ...
An unusual San Diego joint-venture has developed the world's first algae-based surfboard. Stephen Mayfield is a professor of biology and algae geneticist at UC San Diego; Rob Machado is the most fa ...
Makua Rothman has conquered the Quiksilver Ceremonial 2015, in Chile. The first stop on the Big Wave Tour 2015/2016 was not broadcasted live by the World Surf League (WSL). The Quiksilver Ceremonia ...
Four surfers have reached the quarterfinals of the Oakley Lowers Pro 2015, at Lower Trestles, California. Can anybody stop Filipe Toledo? The Brazilian trickster earned his place in the best eight ...
Sebastian Steudtner has won the "XXL Biggest Wave" award for a monstrous ride in Nazaré, Portugal. The German surfer from Nuremberg was one of the seven winners of the 2015 World Surf League (WSL) ...
Martinique is a magical place. The overseas region of France stands in the heart of the Caribbean [ ... ]
Since the dawn of time, or maybe since surf spot hunting time, there have been countless of lists [ ... ]
THE WIND CORNER
Francisco Lufinha will debut a special kiteboard for oceanic crossings in his 1000-kilometer (539 [ ... ]
Antoine Albeau and Sarah Quita Offringa have stolen the 2015 Ulsan PWA World Cup titles, in Jinha [ ... ]
Francisco Lufinha will debut a special kiteboard for oceanic crossings in his 1000-kilometer (539 nautical miles) adventure between Lisbon and Made [ ... ]
- Sliders only at the 2015 Triple-S Invitational
- Goodbye "Double Half Cab", hello "Tack Flip"
- Rob Douglas steals Sosh Cup 2015 from Antoine Albeau
- Isaac Spedding has proposes a revolution in professional kiteboarding
- How to repair tears in the kite canopy
- Peter Lynn reflects on kites made in China
- Francisco Lufinha wants to connect Lisbon to Madeira
Antoine Albeau and Sarah Quita Offringa have stolen the 2015 Ulsan PWA World Cup titles, in Jinha Beach, South Korea. It's all over. The thermal wi [ ... ]
- Kiri Thode steals the European Tow-In Championship 2015
- Bjorn Dunkerbeck and Défi Wind present a virtual GPS competition
- Steven goes for "Broeckhoven" at the Mondial du Vent 2015
- Pierre Le Coq and Lilian de Geus triumph in the French Riviera
- Lack of funds threatens JP Tobin's Rio 2016 medal attempt
- iFoil: the future of windsurfing looks like this
- Twelve world champions line up for the 2015 Défi Wind
"Holding On" is the first ever feature length bodyboarding documentary about the Skid Kids. The Skid Kids were a group of friends from Cronulla, Au [ ... ]
- Kalani Lattanzi paddles into history at Puerto Escondido
- All-star lineup set for the Cave Rock Invitational 2015
- Mark McCarthy wins the 2015 Cape Classic
- Costes and Schenker steal the La Salie Pro 2015
- Pride announces the release of the Vulcan fins
- Jake Stone claims the 2015 NMD Dbah Pro
- Pro bodyboarding enters the most ambitious season of all time
- The coolest skimboarding dogs in the world
- The 2015 European Skimboarding Cup schedule
- Noordwijk warms up for the European Skimboarding Cup 2015
- How does skimboarding work? The science behind skimming
- A skimboarding dream in the soft top world
- Brad Domke's infamous surf trip to Puerto Escondido
- Zap Skimboards launches new boards for 2015
Harley Clifford stormed the Nautique Wake Open 2015, at BSR Cable Park in Waco, Texas. The first stop on the Wakeboard World Series was also the se [ ... ]
- Godfrey Clan tests the Mastercraft NXT22 fun factor
- Waxthat? It's wax for wakeboards
- Daniel Grant steals the show at the Miami Watersports Complex
- Wake Park specialists gear up for 2015 season
- Brian Grubb rides the rare Cape Cod icebergs
- Riding behind seaplanes on "Wakecation"
- New wake boat technology improves wave quality