Elio Canestri passed away after being attacked by a shark in Réunion Island. The 13-year-old surfer was enjoying a few waves with friends in an area that is banned to swimmers when the shark attac ...
The history of windsurfing if full of hidden secrets, untold tales, controversial debates, and unique testimonials. The truth behind the invention of the sport itself is not absolutely clear, but a ...
The Drug Aware Margaret River Pro 2015 is the third stop on the World Surf League (WSL) Championship Tour (CT). Michel Bourez is the defending event champion, but he will be under pressure in Weste ...
Who needs a car or a jet ski when you've got a boat? Austin Keen keeps impressing the board sports crew. The talented skimboarder re-invented the original concept behind skimboarding and wakeboardin ...
Yes. Surfing will be possible in Madrid, the landlocked capital of Spain. Bienvenidos a Madrid, ciudad de olas. In English, you will say "Welcome to Madrid, city of waves." Although it might sound ...
SipaBoard is the world's first self-inflating electric-powered stand up paddleboard (SUP). Need a portable SUP for those flat summer days? SipaBoards developed a stand up paddleboard that inflates ...
Peter Lynn is one of the most experienced kite designers in the world. He produces the largest inflatable kites in the planet, but he also makes kitesurfing kites. Lynn reflects on the role of China ...
Martinique is a magical place. The overseas region of France stands in the heart of the Caribbean [ ... ]
Since the dawn of time, or maybe since surf spot hunting time, there have been countless of lists [ ... ]
THE WIND CORNER
A group of windsurfers from Montreal is getting into wind skateboarding, wind skiing, and wind sno [ ... ]
Peter Lynn is one of the most experienced kite designers in the world. He produces the largest inf [ ... ]
John John Florence, Nat Young, Taj Burrow and Adriano de Souza are the semifinalists of the 2015 Drug Aware Margaret River Pro. The surprise of the [ ... ]
- Gabriel Medina is one of "The 100 Most Influential People" by Time Mag...
- Mayhem rules the Margaret River Pro 2015
- Scotland and Finland join the International Surfing Association
- How to put on a chest zip wetsuit and take it off
- Davies puts Medina out of the Margaret River Pro 2015
- Giant surf opens the Margaret River Pro 2015
- Feather Fins enters the European surf market
- Francisco Lufinha wants to connect Lisbon to Madeira
- Kevin Langeree does something unreasonably dangerous
- Only four riders completed the 2015 Red Bull Ragnarok
- What to expect from kitesurfing lessons
- The complete kitesurfing equipment list
- Megaloop Challenge 2015 returns to The Spot
- Dakhla crowns first winners of the VKWC era
- The invention of windsurfing in 22 minutes and 35 seconds
- Gonzalo Costa Hoevel wins the 2015 Formula Windsurfing World Champions...
- Badloe and Picon win the Trofeo Princesa Sofia 2015
- How to replace a Kona One deck pad
- Formula windsurfers prepare Azorean assault
- How to do a beach start in windsurfing
- How to fold your windsurfing sails
Pride Bodyboards have announced the release of "Vulcan", a brand new bodyboarding fin system. The French brand started working on the "Vulcan" fins [ ... ]
- Jake Stone claims the 2015 NMD Dbah Pro
- Pro bodyboarding enters the most ambitious season of all time
- Jeff Hubbard claims the inaugural FSB North America
- Mark McCarthy steals third Kumba West Coast Classic
- Tanner McDaniel pulls a massive gainer flip
- Australians give new life to competitive Drop-Knee
- The Wedge delivers a bodyboarders-only day
- The coolest skimboarding dogs in the world
- The 2015 European Skimboarding Cup schedule
- Noordwijk warms up for the European Skimboarding Cup 2015
- How does skimboarding work? The science behind skimming
- A skimboarding dream in the soft top world
- Brad Domke's infamous surf trip to Puerto Escondido
- Zap Skimboards launches new boards for 2015
The wakeboard boat industry is a very competitive business. Nowadays, you've got be creative in order to be on top of the game. And that was exactly [ ... ]
- Waxthat? It's wax for wakeboards
- Daniel Grant steals the show at the Miami Watersports Complex
- Wake Park specialists gear up for 2015 season
- Brian Grubb rides the rare Cape Cod icebergs
- Riding behind seaplanes on "Wakecation"
- New wake boat technology improves wave quality
- WWA announces the 2015 Malibu Evolution Pro Series