It's not just the land of potatoes, rain, and Guinness, you know. One of Ireland's best-kept secrets has been out of the bag for some time now: this country has world-class surf. There are 3172 kil ...
Chris Ballois has set a new world record for disabled speed sailing. The French kitesurfer hit 42.94 knots, at the 2014 Luderitz Speed Challenge. Ballois was motivated. He wanted to break the 40-kn ...
Big wave surfers are storm chasers. They travel the world in search of the largest swells. But what exactly are hurricane-generated waves? Science tells us that the barometric pressure in the eye o ...
In late August 2014, Hurricane Marie blessed Southern California with a swell that will forever remain in the hearts of local surfers. Joshua Pomer transformed those memories into a film. It was "A ...
The 2014 Vans Triple Crown of Surfing season will deliver $1.4 million dollars in prize money. Welcome to Hawaii. The world's best male and female surfers will compete in three events during the si ...
Windsurfing can prevent chronic diseases such as Type 2 Diabetes, cardiovascular disease and cancer. How important is physical activity to prevent non-communicable diseases (NCDs)? Henrik Beyer, he ...
Michael Rodrigues and Coco Ho conquered the Oceano Santa Catarina Pro 2014, an ASP 6-Star event held at Praia da Joaquina, Florianopolis, in Brazil. Rodrigues defeated Santiago Muniz, the younger b ...
It's not just the land of potatoes, rain, and Guinness, you know. One of Ireland's best-kept secre [ ... ]
With the advent of Google Earth and GPS technology most of the good right-hand point breaks in El [ ... ]
THE WIND CORNER
Bryan Lake and Katja Roose are the 2014 PKRA Slalom World Tour champions. The kiteboarders confirm [ ... ]
Vasco Ribeiro and Mahina Maeda have conquered the ASP World Junior Championships 2014, in Ribeira D'Ilhas, Ericeira, in Portugal. It could've been [ ... ]
- Surfing Chefs raise $55,000 for SurfAid
- What is Surfer's Eye?
- Phosphate mining project threatens world-class waves of Scorpion Bay
- Rip current kills three surfers in Cornwall
- Fernando Aguerre re-elected president of the International Surfing Ass...
- Rodrigues and Ho win the Oceano Santa Catarina Pro 2014
- Parker Coffin and Meah Collins crowned 2014 ASP North America Junior c...
Bryan Lake and Katja Roose are the 2014 PKRA Slalom World Tour champions. The kiteboarders confirmed their titles at the Pingtan Kiteboarding World [ ... ]
- Slingshot introduces the Nitrous bridle kite system
- Christophe Tack celebrates 2014 PKRA Freestyle World Tour title
- Benoit Gaudiot triumphs at the 2014 Weymouth Speed Week
- Disabled kitesurfer Chris Ballois sets new speed sailing record
- Virgin Kitesurfing Armada improves British record
- The worst kitesurfing accidents caught on tape
- Oliver Bridge and Julien Kerneur storm the 2014 Kiteboard North Americ...
A total of 115 sailors from five continents will line-up for the 2014 Kona Windsurfing World Championships, in Islamorada, Florida, between October [ ... ]
- How to take care of your windsurfing sail
- Preventing chronic diseases with windsurfing
- Neil Pryde launches the RS:Racing Evo 7 sail
- Furmanski and Wilson conquer the 2014 RS:X Youth World Championships
- Ricardo Campello smashes the wave ramps of La Torche
- Kokkalanis and Wu secure gold medals in Qingdao
- Windsurfers improve performances at the 2014 Luderitz Speed Challenge
Laury Grenier and Maxime Castillo have taken out the 2014 French National Bodyboarding Championships and the French Cup, respectively, in Hossegor a [ ... ]
- He who seeks, finds waves
- Jérémy Arnoux steals an epic Annaëlle Challenge 2014
- How bodyboarding looked like in 1984
- Andrew Lester wins the Shark Island Challenge 2014
- How to paddle for a wave in bodyboarding
- Stephen Du Preez claims the 2014 South African Bodyboarding Championsh...
- Pierre-Louis Costes and Joana Schenker crowned 2014 European bodyboard...
Austin Keen has shown why he is one of the most influential skimboarders of his generation. The rider from Laguna Beach showed how far skimming can [ ... ]
- Documentary features the evolution of skimboarding
- Sam Stinnett and Casey Kiernan are the 2014 United Skim Tour champions
- Remek Miczek sweeps the Red Bull Skim It 2014
- How to choose the right skimboard
- Brad Domke rides The Right on a skimboard
- Tension builds between Sam Stinnett and Austin Keen
- Adrien Raza sweeps the 2014 European Skimboarding Cup
Dominic Lagace has won the "MyWake Video of the Year" 2014 award. The video competition had 900 contest registrations and over half a million web [ ... ]
- WingBoard takes wakeboarding to the skies
- Will the X-Stream Wake Rider shape the future of wakeboarding?
- Harley Clifford is the 2014 King of Wake
- The crazy thrills of yacht surfing
- James Windsor repeats victory at the Red Bull Harbour Reach 2014
- Harley Clifford crowned Nautique Wake Series 2014 champion
- Harley Clifford is the 2014 Pro Wakeboard Tour champion