- 28 June 2011 | Surf Jobs
Description de l'offre:
We are looking for young people that want to work in an international environment and will share with us the enthusiasm for the Californian Oakley lifestyle. The position is available in .
• To handle and manage all customer inquiries on the phone and e-mail for the country you supervise
• Up-sell services as appropriate to the customer’s warranty situation
• Provide information on current product lines
• Support the Brand Representatives of the various regions
The person we are looking for has the following skills and competences:
• Excellent customer service and negotiation skills
• Experienced in dealing and communicating with clients
• Strong written & verbal communication skills
• Must: Bilingual in French and German and perfect English knowledge (company language) Speaking any other European language in addition to this would make you the perfect candidate for us!
• PC literate - working knowledge of Excel and Word (knowledge of SAP would be a plus)
We are offering a young and exciting environment to work in, with all the challenges of a fast growing business in Sporting Goods. We are all about sports and looking forward to welcoming new members to our team.