Quiksilver Store Supervisor in Manchester
- 16 March 2011 | Surf Jobs
Quiksilver is the World’s No.1 Board riding company and lifestyle brand. We currently have a vacancy for a Supervisor in our store in Manchester Chill Factor. We are looking for a retailing talent to help shape and maintain a truly awesome team.
We’re looking for a committed and professional individual to be the Supervisor, someone with at least 2 years’ sports/fashion retail experience who has a passion for our brand and core sports. The Supervisor works within the Management team to achieve store sales and maximising profitability through the effective management of store team and implementation of company programmes, policies and procedures.
If you are passionate about our sports and lifestyle and have the relevant retail experience then please apply.
Internship at Xoxxi
- 09 March 2011 | Surf Jobs
Surfing Company specializing in Surf Travel as its main product is now looking for a couple internship or young fresh ambitious individuals who are looking for a career opportunity to gain experience and are entrepreneurial with ambition, are reliable, dependable and have a real core passion for Surfing. You will become responsible for a section of the business; coordinating and managing potential other surf related areas of the business and working alongside the owners of the business to help build the brand in to a major company. You also will be involved and managing most of the surf operations, sales, the product contracting, marketing and future development etc....
Your main attributes will be reliability, surf knowledge, business skills, technology and web skills, super great personality, desire to work in a team remotely and most of all see this as an opportunity for the long term. The main benefits you will receive is future ownership options after a short period of time for delivery of targets, free surf trips to our destinations, great career and future prospects and a profit share opportunity.
• Work alone via the internet answering emails but also work with the management team to define of the company's strategic sales objectives.
• Controlling the website and its full functions including some SEO work, blogs, Facebook and twitter.
• Provide sales support for customers.
• Ensure the achievement of the Xoxxi sales objectives, sales channels and programs.
• Develop new international relationships as necessary.
• Manage all aspects of contractual sales performance; monthly, quarterly and annually.
• Working closely with the ownership team for introducing new products, tracking competitor's products, pricing, programs and market activities.
• Assist in promoting the business as much as possible.
• Surfing knowledge.
• Website skills including some SEO work, blogs, Facebook and twitter knowledge etc...
• Experience in sales required and customer service.
• Retail or consumer products experience preferred.
• Studying for a Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent or already have one.
This is a new business developing so we are looking for someone looking to gain work experience and being to be paid on an adhoc basis initially subject to performance of the business model, you will receive in turn ownership opportunities for projects and targets reached, and an opportunity to add to resume and furthermore a chance to be set up for life from your hard work with this business. We are looking for entrepreneurial individuals. This can be a part time role, semi part time or full time, whatever you put in you wil benefit far more with the outcome.
You can be located anywhere, all meetings will be via Skype, online via conference software and also occasionally in person, the importance of this business is that we work with modern technology as the most important element. The owners are located in Florida, USA.