SUP Yoga is becoming an increasingly popular outdoor activity. The benefits of stand up paddle yoga are endless, and a few quick tips and sequences will help you become the ultimate SUP yogis and yoginis.
- Is Chillax the world's first shark-deterrent surf wax?
- How to search and find a secret surf spot
- Kelly Slater wins the Billabong Pro Tahiti 2016
- Teahupoo's dark horse sends Wilko home early
- WindyTy is a powerful, real-time surf forecasting tool
- The best quotes about the beach
- Jorgann Couzinet shines in Anglet Surf de Nuit 2016
The brand says it is a game-changing innovation. The North Kiteboarding Click Bar allows you to trim your kite through the back line rather than the front. But there's more.
- The NKL Series 2016/2017 has been confirmed
- Near-perfect racing for Nico Parlier in Mauritius
- James Johnsen beats the gusty winds to conquer the Battle of the Sund 2016
- Gisela Pulido kite crosses all eight Canary Islands
- Everything you need to know about kite lines
- Inventor of kiteboarding attacks World Sailing and IKA
- Kitesurfer gets pulled by hot air balloon
What do windsurfing and poetry have in common? Apparently, nothing. But Michael Fallent found a way to blend both worlds. He says windsurfing is his verse.
- Adam Lewis jumps to victory at Siam Park
- Dorian van Rijsselberghe and Charline Picon celebrate gold at Rio 2016
- RS:X in Rio 2016: Dempsey and Tartaglini lead after six races
- How to steer a windsurf board
- Boujmaa Guilloul prevails in the Baja Desert Showdown 2016
- Italian windsurfers discover "Where the Sails Meet"
- Seat vs Waist: the windsurf harness explained
Swim fins aren't always the most practical thing to use. We need time to get acquainted with the flippers because they interfere with almost everything that relates to bodyboarding.
- Joana Schenker clinches third consecutive win at Miss Sumol Cup
- South Africa and Australia schedule a bodyboarding battle
- Jake Metcalfe wins the 2016 Australian Bodyboard Titles
- 10 bodyboarding tips for beginners
- Will Portugal's triple crown of bodyboarding decide the world champion?
- Tristan Roberts conquers the Cave Rock Invitational 2016
- Tanner McDaniel is hungry for "Bangers and Mash"
They're "Pushing It" forward. Flatland skimboarding is no longer an underground activity with a handful of indie kids. It is a highly regarded division with full-on members.
- To slide and to conquer: Cody Maurer storms the 2016 DB Pro/Am
- Skimboarding phenom Austin Keen aiming to boost sport to the next leve...
- "Manifest Destiny," a skimboarding toast to the coasts
- Is Blair Conklin ready for a world title shot?
- Sam Stinnett prevails in the Cabo Clasico 2016
- "Travels and Wanderings" keeps flatland skimboarding alive
- The 2016 United Skim Tour schedule
- Who will stop Mike Dowdy in the Pro Wakeboard Tour 2016?
- Raph Derome triumphs in the 2016 Malibu Sparks Pro
- Dream run for Tony Iacconi at Lake Norman
- Cory Teunissen steals the show in Castelo de Bode
- Third victory for Daniel Grant at the Red Bull Wake of Steel
- Mike Dowdy: "My biggest competitor will be myself"
- "Seasons" chases the soul of wakeboarding