- Kelly Slater wins the Billabong Pro Tahiti 2016
- Teahupoo's dark horse sends Wilko home early
- WindyTy is a powerful, real-time surf forecasting tool
- The best quotes about the beach
- Jorgann Couzinet shines in Anglet Surf de Nuit 2016
- Small barrels and a few surprises at Teahupoo
- Codename GAX100: the new surf watch by Casio
A bigger prize money, a Big Air division, a KiteFoil and Twin Tip race, and a new ranking format. The Classic Holidays National Kiteboarding League (NKL) is back for a second season with a few upgrades and improvements.
- Near-perfect racing for Nico Parlier in Mauritius
- James Johnsen beats the gusty winds to conquer the Battle of the Sund 2016
- Gisela Pulido kite crosses all eight Canary Islands
- Everything you need to know about kite lines
- Inventor of kiteboarding attacks World Sailing and IKA
- Kitesurfer gets pulled by hot air balloon
- PIQ will track your kite jump in real-time
What do windsurfing and poetry have in common? Apparently, nothing. But Michael Fallent found a way to blend both worlds. He says windsurfing is his verse.
- Adam Lewis jumps to victory at Siam Park
- Dorian van Rijsselberghe and Charline Picon celebrate gold at Rio 2016
- RS:X in Rio 2016: Dempsey and Tartaglini lead after six races
- How to steer a windsurf board
- Boujmaa Guilloul prevails in the Baja Desert Showdown 2016
- Italian windsurfers discover "Where the Sails Meet"
- Seat vs Waist: the windsurf harness explained
Joana Schenker won the Miss Sumol Cup 2016, in Ilhavo, Portugal. The Portuguese bodyboarder conquered the event for an unprecedented third consecutive time.
- South Africa and Australia schedule a bodyboarding battle
- Jake Metcalfe wins the 2016 Australian Bodyboard Titles
- 10 bodyboarding tips for beginners
- Will Portugal's triple crown of bodyboarding decide the world champion?
- Tristan Roberts conquers the Cave Rock Invitational 2016
- Tanner McDaniel is hungry for "Bangers and Mash"
- Cade Sharp is "Stoked And Broke"
They're "Pushing It" forward. Flatland skimboarding is no longer an underground activity with a handful of indie kids. It is a highly regarded division with full-on members.
- To slide and to conquer: Cody Maurer storms the 2016 DB Pro/Am
- Skimboarding phenom Austin Keen aiming to boost sport to the next leve...
- "Manifest Destiny," a skimboarding toast to the coasts
- Is Blair Conklin ready for a world title shot?
- Sam Stinnett prevails in the Cabo Clasico 2016
- "Travels and Wanderings" keeps flatland skimboarding alive
- The 2016 United Skim Tour schedule
- Who will stop Mike Dowdy in the Pro Wakeboard Tour 2016?
- Raph Derome triumphs in the 2016 Malibu Sparks Pro
- Dream run for Tony Iacconi at Lake Norman
- Cory Teunissen steals the show in Castelo de Bode
- Third victory for Daniel Grant at the Red Bull Wake of Steel
- Mike Dowdy: "My biggest competitor will be myself"
- "Seasons" chases the soul of wakeboarding