What if we could stand up and ride a wave, exclusively on our feet, and without a surfboard or any other surf craft? It is now possible, even if you need special help from a computer-generated imagery professional.
+ Surfing News
- Andy Criere wins the inaugural Santa Cruz Pro 2016
- All eyes are on the Vans US Open of Surfing 2016
- The best portable showers for surfers
- Seven teams ready for the Oakley Surf Shop Challenge 2016 final
- "The Zone" is all about the joy of surfing
- DocksLocks: the locking system for surfboards
- Get ready to party hard with "Who Is JOB 6.0"
+ Kiteboarding News
- NSW kiteboarders forced to wear lifejackets
- Axel Mazella starts building his dream in the KiteFoil GoldCup Italy
- "Chapter One" reveals the past, present and future of kiteboarding
- Water Kings will combine kitesurfing, windsurfing, SUP and sailing
- Bridge family set new world records in the Isle of Wight
- Brunotti RDP Glider is the world's first inflatable kiteboard
- World Kite Tour crowns new champions at the Youth Cup 2016
+ Windsurfing News
- Polish windsurfers shine in the new BIC Techno 293 Plus class
- How to uphaul a windsurfing sail
- Van Broeckhoven imposes his experience in Costa Teguise
- Victor Fernandez prevails in winds of 50 knots
- Thomas Goyard crowned 2016 RS:X European windsurfing champion
- Kona windsurfing stars return to Florida
- How to thread the downhaul line in windsurfing
+ Bodyboarding News
- Tanner McDaniel is hungry for "Bangers and Mash"
- Cade Sharp is "Stoked And Broke"
- Fearless riders wanted for the 2016/2017 Nomad Big Wave Awards
- APB wants pro bodyboarding in global television
- Sacha Specker storms the Tand Invitational 2016
- Iain Campbell claims the Arica Chilean Challenge 2016
- Jake Metcalfe claims another Western Australian bodyboarding title
+ Skimboarding News
- Is Blair Conklin ready for a world title shot?
- Sam Stinnett prevails in the Cabo Clasico 2016
- "Travels and Wanderings" keeps flatland skimboarding alive
- The 2016 United Skim Tour schedule
- Renato Lima raises the Brazilian flag in Sununga Beach
- The best skimboarding tips for beginners
- Austin Keen, the unstoppable skimboarding machine
+ Wakeboarding News
- Raph Derome triumphs in the 2016 Malibu Sparks Pro
- Dream run for Tony Iacconi at Lake Norman
- Cory Teunissen steals the show in Castelo de Bode
- Third victory for Daniel Grant at the Red Bull Wake of Steel
- Mike Dowdy: "My biggest competitor will be myself"
- "Seasons" chases the soul of wakeboarding
- Harley Clifford kicks off the 2016 season with a bang