Everyone should learn how to stay safe in the surf, sand, and sun. The beach and the ocean hide many hazards. Discover the visual signs that can be spotted on your favorite beaches.
- Seawall destroys Nikko, a Balinese surf gem
- 15 superfruits every surfer should eat
- World Surf League buys the Kelly Slater Wave Company
- Cloudbreak nearly kills Aaron Gold
- How to prepare a healthy pre-surf meal
- John John Florence wins the Oi Rio Pro 2016
- Surprises in the quarterfinals of the Oi Rio Pro 2016
Maxime Nocher and Elena Kalinina have claimed the 2016 Kiteboarding European Championships, at Poetto Beach, in Cagliari, Italy.
- Johnny Heineken wins the Rippin' The Rio Regatta 2016
- Kiteboarding might join surfing in Tokyo 2020
- How to inflate a kite
- The best kiteboarding spots in Germany
- Kiteboarding accidents are comparable to skiing
- Axel Mazzela claims the Défi Kite 2016 in super windy conditions
- 10 most common mistakes in kiteboarding
- Matteo Iachino wins the Ulsan PWA World Cup 2016
- Boujmaa Guilloul conquers the AWT Morocco 2016
- How to build your windsurfing sail quiver
- Who said windsurfing is not a team sport?
- Philip Soltysiak wins the 2016 US Windsurfing Nationals
- Can windsurfing be prescribed as medication?
- Tramontane missed the party at Défi Wind 2016
Mike Stewart has just turned 53. Can you believe it? Competing at the highest level on a World Tour against a new generation of riders that are less than half his age, with no signs of fatigue or loss of momentum.
- Costes and Schenker triumph at the La Salie Pro 2016
- Should women ride a bodyboard while pregnant?
- APB Tour confirms the Itacoatiara Pro 2016
- How to perform a bottom turn in bodyboarding
- Renan Faccini introduces a portable tow-out system for bodyboarders
- How to ride the barrel on a bodyboard
- Jeff Hubbard wins the SparkGreen Tahiti Challenge 2016
- "Travels and Wanderings" keeps flatland skimboarding alive
- The 2016 United Skim Tour schedule
- Renato Lima raises the Brazilian flag in Sununga Beach
- The best skimboarding tips for beginners
- Austin Keen, the unstoppable skimboarding machine
- The "Raw Files" of flatland skimboarder Daniel Prieß
- Brad Domke rides Jaws and completes the pentathlon of big wave skimboa...
- Mike Dowdy: "My biggest competitor will be myself"
- "Seasons" chases the soul of wakeboarding
- Harley Clifford kicks off the 2016 season with a bang
- World's first wakeboarding resort opens in Castelo de Bode
- First ever indoor wakesurfing competition hits Nashua
- Corrie Dyer Wilson is the first woman to run the World Wakeboard Association
- Amateur wakeboarders return for the 2016 Rider Experience