Zane Schweitzer is the 2015 Master of the Ocean. The waterman secured the overall title for the second consecutive year, in the Dominican Republic. [ ... ]
- KiteFoil Gold Cup 2015 returns with four stops
- "Transmorph", or the trick book of the alien kiteboarder
- Heavy snowfall hits the Red Bull Kite Farm 2015
- The 2015 PKRA World Tour schedule
- How does a kite fly?
- Watermen get set for Master of the Ocean 2015
- Discover what changes in the 2015 PKRA World Tour season
Western Australia is ready for the opening event of the 2015 SunSmart WA Bodyboard Titles. The stage is set at Smith's Reef, in Yallingup. The thre [ ... ]
- Can anyone stop Harley Ward from getting barreled?
- Californian bodyboarders drop into the 2015 BIA Tour
- The wave that was kept secret for three years
- The 2015 ABA Tour schedule
- The top bodyboarders of the 2015 APB World Tour
- 60-year-old Nikoline fights back problem with bodyboarding
- A snowy barreling feast on the East Coast
The 3rd edition of the Dutch Flatland Skimboarding Open (DFSO) will take place between May 23rd-24th, in Noordwijk, Netherlands. The flatland skimb [ ... ]
- How does skimboarding work? The science behind skimming
- A skimboarding dream in the soft top world
- Brad Domke's infamous surf trip to Puerto Escondido
- Zap Skimboards launches new boards for 2015
- Lucas Fink: a new skimboarding sensation has been born
- The basic and most useful skimboarding tips and techniques
- Flatland skimboarding warriors star in "So Sick"
The World Wakeboard Association (WWA) has announced creation of the 2015 Malibu Evolution Pro Series. Malibu's award-winning Wakesetter line will be [ ... ]
- Pro Wakesurf Tour announced for 2015
- Supra Boats will tow the 2015 Pro Wakeboard Tour
- The 2015 WWA Wake Park Triple Crown schedule
- Daniel Grant and Aaron Gunn win the 2014 WWA Wake Park World Series
- Ferrari F50 tows a wakeboarder at 84mph
- Wake Park champions crowned in Abu Dhabi
- The Shredtown headquarters are "Under Construction"