- Courtney Conlogue wins the Cascais Women's Pro 2016
- German surfers want to build a river wave in Lippstadt
- 16-year-old Sandon Whittaker wins the Siargao Surfing Cup
- What is the spirit of surfing?
- Surf Snowdonia welcomes the UK Pro Surf Tour 2016
- France claims the 2016 ISA World Junior Surfing Championship
- A perfect day of surfing in Scheveningen
They look like twins, but they're not. Kiteboards and wakeboards may share the same rectangular shape, but they are typically designed for different purposes.
- The 2016 Red Bull Lighthouse to Leighton expects 135 riders
- How to start with strapless kitesurfing
- New South Wales rolls back mandatory lifejacket regulation
- The world's smallest personal locator beacon
- Is drone surfing the future of kiteboarding?
- Maxime Nocher wins the 2016 Formula Kite World Championships
- How to get from heelside to toeside in kiteboarding
It might sound strange, but sometimes we need to apply the brakes to our windsurfer. Whether you're sailing too fast, or you simply want to avoid a collision, it's always important to know how to stop.
- Ingrid Puusta crosses the Baltic Sea on a windsurfer
- Van Der Eyken shines in a waveless Cold Hawaii
- The best tips for beginner windsurfers
- A man has just solved Rubik's Cube while windsurfing
- Sarah-Quita Offringa wins her third PWA Slalom World Tour title
- Is windsurfing already lobbying for Tokyo 2020 and beyond?
- Huig-Jan Tak makes history in the Kona One class
- The best quotes by Tom Morey
- Iain Campbell wins the Viana World Bodyboard Championship
- Mat surfing in the waves of Ireland
- Alan Munoz conquers the 2016 Sintra Portugal Pro
- Epic rides at the 2016 Sintra Portugal Pro
- Miguel Rocha is the 2016 Portuguese National Bodysurfing champion
- Powerful swell opens the 2016 Sintra Portugal Pro
Austin Keen continues his adventure into the unknown. This time, the dreadlocked skimboarder grabbed a long bungee rope and got towed by a boat at 45.5 miles per hour.
- Austin Keen hijacks a boat wake in 007 style
- Austin Keen adds his name to The Vic winners' list
- Skimboarding's world title race heats up
- Adrien Raza wins third consecutive European Skimboarding Cup title
- Flatland skimboarding: who's "Pushing It" forward?
- To slide and to conquer: Cody Maurer storms the 2016 DB Pro/Am
- Skimboarding phenom Austin Keen aiming to boost sport to the next leve...
- The WWA announces name change to reflect all wake sports
- Daniel Grant storms the Wake The Line 2016
- Mike Dowdy is the 2016 Supra Boats Pro Wakeboard Tour champion
- Who will stop Mike Dowdy in the Pro Wakeboard Tour 2016?
- Raph Derome triumphs in the 2016 Malibu Sparks Pro
- Dream run for Tony Iacconi at Lake Norman
- Cory Teunissen steals the show in Castelo de Bode