The Canary Islands Surf Film Award will deliver 50,000 euros to the best surfing movie made on the archipelago's beaches. The largest prize purse e [ ... ]
- Historical surfing artifacts enter the Smithsonian's National Museum o...
- The NFL rising star who loves surfing more than anything else
- Curt Harper's beautiful story of autism, friendship and surfing
- "Exit" is just passing through
- Gordon Clark, the surfboard blank manufacturer who ruled the world
- The 2015 Vans US Open of Surfing returns with action-packed calendar
- Kingii is the world's smallest inflatable buoyancy aid
Four young talents have been crowned winners of the Virgin Kitesurf World Championships (VKWC) Youth Cup 2015, held in Costa Brava, Spain. In the f [ ... ]
- Kiteboarder Roy Rodwald beats all watercraft at Kieler Woche 2015
- Nick Jacobsen kite jumps from Azzam's 30-meter mast
- Kite-inspired aircrafts set to increase WiFi coverage
- Team 67°N kite crosses Greenland in record time
- Switch launches the Element 4 All-Terrain kite
- King of Kite will blend freestyle and big air tricks
- Isla de Coche crowns Whaley and Winkowska
The Original Windsurfer was born in the 1960s. One day in January 1967, at a cocktail party in Pacific Palisades, sailor Jim Drake and surfer Hoyle [ ... ]
- How to forward loop in windsurfing
- Peter Volwater passes away at 40
- Tarnowski and Shaw crowned 2015 RS:X European champions
- The ultimate windsurf racing checklist
- How to adjust boom height in windsurfing
- First-ever Défi Wind Tahiti sails into the heart of Polynesia
- Matteo Iachino dedicates maiden PWA victory to late Alberto Menegatti
The Canary Islands have great waves for bodyboard addicts. But the archipelago located just 60 miles off the southern coast of Morocco is also the p [ ... ]
- Jacob Romero steals the Cave Rock Invitational 2015
- Tom Morey: "The term 'bodyboarder' sucks"
- Triple victory for Dave Hubbard at the 2015 Ala Moana Bowls Challenge
- The 2015 Hawaiian bodyboarding season kicks off at Ala Moana Bowls
- Jase Finlay claims the Australia/Pacific stage of the 2015 FSB World T...
- Did Nick Gornall pull a 720 air reverse?
- Is "Mar da Calha" the longest wave in Portugal?
"Goon" is an eccentric full-length skimboarding movie about the history and life of a group of flatland riders from Sacramento, California. With a [ ... ]
- Sweet revenge for Blair Conklin at the 2015 Sununga Skim Festival
- Sam Stinnett wins the 2015 Kalemba International Skimboarding Competit...
- Austin Keen claims the 2015 Southside Shootout
- Juan Carlos Encizo steals the Cabo Clasico 2015
- The 2015 United Skim Tour schedule
- Austin Keen pulls a Skim-to-Wake Transfer
- The coolest skimboarding dogs in the world
Will Green, a 23-year-old Floridian wakeboarder, has passed away in a water sports accident in Carters Lake, Georgia, USA. The winner of the 2015 U [ ... ]
- Wakeboarding returns to the X Games with the MasterCraft Throwdown
- The first Perfect 100 in the history of wakeboarding
- Harley Clifford and Keenan Flegel control Lake Allatoona
- JD Webb steals the Brostock 2015
- Harley Clifford sweeps the Campeonato Mundial de Wakeboard 2015
- Harley Clifford lands a heelside 900 at Stewart Creek Park
- Shredtown Jamboree sets the standards in System 2.0 wake contests