Kelly Slater said it was the best wave paddled ever at Teahupoo. Sebastian Zietz considers it the heaviest drop ever in Teahupoo history. Have your [ ... ]
- Surfers get ready to explore North Korea
- A collection of surf stories that could be yours
- First waves ridden at the 2015 US Open of Surfing
- Keala Kennelly survives one of heaviest waves of the year at Teahupoo
- Tatiana Weston-Webb claims the Supergirl Pro 2015
- Is this the worst wipeout ever at Teahupoo?
- Jamie O'Brien sets himself on fire at Teahupoo
The International Sailing Federation (ISAF) has announced that the upcoming Fuerteventura Kitesurfing World Championships will go ahead under the Vi [ ... ]
- Confusion reigns in professional kiteboarding
- Maxime Nocher and Elena Kalinina win the 2015 Formula Kite World Champ...
- IKA says Richard Branson can't crown world champions
- Carlos Mario triumphs in the Tarifa wind gusts
- How to self-launch a kite from the beach
- Maxime Nocher confirms kite foil domination in Italy
- Kiteboarder Francisco Lufinha sails for 874 kilometers in the Atlantic...
Vincent Langer and Lena Erdil have been crowned winners of the IFCA Slalom World Championship, in Sylt, Germany. The Funboard windsurfers raced for [ ... ]
- How to install the windsurfing footstraps
- The campaign to get girls into windsurfing
- Philip Köster and Daida Moreno assault Pozo Izquierdo
- Philip Köster pulls the finest triple forward attempt ever
- Pascual and Merret win the 2015 RS:One European Championships
- The best windsurfing spots in Africa
- Bjorn Dunkerbeck and Zara Davis crowned 2015 European Speed Windsurfin...
Dave Winchester has conquered the Jeff Wilcox Memorial 2015, in Forster, New South Wales, Australia. The late Jeff Wilcox is smiling. The level of [ ... ]
- Jared Houston wins the 2015 Arica Chilean Challenge
- Perfect performances at the 2015 Arica Chilean Challenge
- Renan Faccini joins More Core Division
- Play "The Journey," the bodyboard game by YouRiding
- Michael Ostler steals the 2015 Tand Invitational
- Amaury Lavernhe conquers the Itacoatiara Pro 2015
- Surf Skooter: the multi-use bodyboard is ready to launch
Sam Stinnett has taken out the Outer Banks Skim Jam 2015, in Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina. The skimboarder from Laguna Beach has once again con [ ... ]
- How to make a skimboard
- "Goon": the raw story of the skimboarding punks from Sacramento
- Sweet revenge for Blair Conklin at the 2015 Sununga Skim Festival
- Sam Stinnett wins the 2015 Kalemba International Skimboarding Competit...
- Austin Keen claims the 2015 Southside Shootout
- Juan Carlos Encizo steals the Cabo Clasico 2015
- The 2015 United Skim Tour schedule
Chris Abadie has taken out the Real Wake Driven by MasterCraft, as part of the "World of X Games." The talented member of the Shredtown won the all [ ... ]
- Mike Dowdy lands the world's first wake-to-wake 1260
- Third consecutive triumph for Harley Clifford
- How to perform a double-up in wakeboarding
- Water accident takes life of 2015 USA Wakeboard Collegiate National ch...
- Wakeboarding returns to the X Games with the MasterCraft Throwdown
- The first Perfect 100 in the history of wakeboarding
- Harley Clifford and Keenan Flegel control Lake Allatoona