Bodyboard News | Headlines and Top Stories
- 09 March 2009 | Bodyboarding
Morey is proud to announce the signing of 3-time and current Dropknee World Champion bodyboarder, David Hubbard.
At 26 years of age, David, or “DUB” by which he is known in the bodyboarding world, has received numerous accolades.
Over the past two years he has placed first in several worldwide bodyboard competitions, has been on 5 magazine covers and has been featured in multiple videos.
- 04 March 2009 | Bodyboarding
The 2009 International Bodyboarding Tour is now heading to Santa Catarina, in Brazil.
The 2009 Katherine Melo Pro is the next WWT Grand Slam event with a US$40,000 prize money.
The Brazilian bodyboarding stage is scheduled to the 21st-26th April and will count with 1050 points for the Men's Tour ranking and with 1500 points for the Women's championship.
Ryan Hardy will visit the 2009 Katherine Melo Pro in a leading condition.
He conquered the 2009 Pipeline Pro in Hawaii but will have to face the experience of Guilherme Tamega, in his home country.
2009 IBA Tour Ranking After Stage #1
1. Ryan Hardy
2. Pierre Louis Costes
3. Guilherme Tamega
4. Dave Winchester
5. Mark McCarthy
5. Paulo Barcellos
7. Dave Phillips
7. Mitch Rawlins
- 28 February 2009 | Bodyboarding
The 3th edition of the Dutch Bodyboard Tour will kick off on the 14th March, at Hargen aan Zee, in the Netherlands.
It is the best and only Bodyboard Tour held in the Netherlands.
The 2009 Dutch Bodyboard Tour is presented by Surffood.
- UK trainee doctor loses life sand surfing in a New Zealand dune
- Ryan Hardy wins the 2009 IBA Pipeline Pro
- 10-foot waves hit the 2009 IBA Pipeline Pro
- Bodyboards on-hold in the 2009 IBA Pipeline Pro
- Jamie O'Brien fired up in the first day of the 2009 Turbo Bodyboards Pipeline Pro
- 144 bodyboarders kick off the 2009 IBA World Tour at the Pipeline Pro