Bodyboard News | Headlines and Top Stories
- 17 April 2018 | Bodyboarding
Technology changes everything, but there's nothing like a creative mind at work. Here's how it applies to bodyboards.
The watersports industry is always trying to come up with the lastest, groundbreaking innovation, making it sometimes difficult for the consumer to separate the right from wrong.
Some bodyboards are better than others, and there are always a few things that you should never change. However, you can't rule the market, so there will always be room for unusual experimentations and odd results.
- 11 April 2018 | Bodyboarding
The Association of Professional Bodyboarding (APB) announced a revolution in the competitive format of professional bodyboarding.
The 2018 APB World Tour prepares to debut a new structure that will embrace the Men's, Pro Junior, and Drop Knee competitions.
As for the Men's World Tour, the APB is ready to implement a two-tier system that features a World Grand Slam Series (WGS), and a Qualifying Event Series Tour (QEST).
- 10 April 2018 | Bodyboarding
Learn to bodyboard in a professional environment, surrounded by fully qualified bodyboarding instructors. Here's what you need to know before paying for group or private lessons.
Bodyboarding is an exciting water sport, full of intricate secrets, techniques, and subtle requirements. If you plan to learn to ride the boogie by yourself, that's fine.
But, sometimes, it can be a smart move to book a few lessons and accelerate the learning process. Unlike in surfing, there are not many schools specialized in bodyboarding only.
- Tristan Roberts claims the 2018 West Beach Warfare
- The most important dates in the history of bodyboarding
- How to assemble the 1973 Morey Boogie board kit
- Lee Wilson storms the 2018 Good Earth West Oz Pro
- Left, Right or Center? The bodyboard leash placement dilemma
- The 2018 European Tour of Bodyboard schedule