Bodyboard News | Headlines and Top Stories
- 30 July 2018 | Bodyboarding
In the days of social media, public figures should avoid navigating in waters of unknown depths.
Italian pro surfer, Leonardo Fioravanti, posted a video on Instagram of him riding a bodyboard and getting barreled at the Surf Ranch.
To better illustrate the footage, he wrote: "Going to officially become a professional bodyboarder." However, some bodyboarders didn't like the comment, saying Fioravanti was disrespectful to the sport.
- 24 July 2018 | Bodyboarding
Hayato Enokido has taken out the 2018 Bodyboard King Northern Beaches Pro, in Whale Beach, New South Wales.
The fourth stop on the Australian Bodyboarding Association (ABA) Tour got underway in punchy three-to-four-foot waves. And three national champions have already been crowned.
In the pro men's division, Japanese bodyboarding sensation Enokido sent the title race to the last event of the season after beating the rider of the contest, Liam Lucas.
- 23 July 2018 | Bodyboarding
Pride Bodyboards announced the release of its first leashes featuring the Pride Pin System (PPS) technology.
Removing the leash from the bodyboard has always been a complicated thing to do. But you go to do it if you don't want to damage your board while traveling or simply storing it in your car's boot.
Some riders will untie the knot; others will unplug the board to avoid loosening the string with their teeth and fingers.
- Johan De Goede wins the 2018 Tand Invitational
- High-action riverboarding in the heart of the Ottawa River
- Sammy Morretino storms the 2018 Sandy Beach Challenge
- Tand Invitational announces 2018 roster
- A tow-out bodyboarding session with Isabela Sousa and Alexandra Rinder
- Eating barrels for breakfast with the Trayboard