Bodyboard News | Headlines and Top Stories
- 29 August 2018 | Bodyboarding
The inaugural 2019 APB North America Regional Tour will kick off with five events.
The Association of Professional Bodyboarders (APB) announced that North America will finally have its own regional circuit. The last event in American waters was held in 2013 and was organized by the United States Bodyboard Association (USBA).
The tentative schedule for 2019 includes contests in Hawaii, Mexico, New Jersey, Puerto Rico, and California.
- 27 August 2018 | Bodyboarding
The 2018 Australian Bodyboard Titles crowned eight new champions at Duranbah Beach, in New South Wales.
The finals got underway in small, yet perfect wave conditions. However, that wasn't a problem for event standout and reigning Open Men's Australian champion, Nathan Wilson.
The bodyboarder from Kiama claimed his second title in as many years, taking out the blue-ribbon division.
- 23 August 2018 | Bodyboarding
The year 2018 won't go down as one of the most memorable years in professional bodyboarding.
The APB World Tour was not able to run the iconic Pipeline Invitational, and Teahupoo did not even make it to the provisional calendar.
To make things worse, and with four months to go, we now know that the world's best performers won't get barreled in the Canary Islands.
- Brazilian bodyboarding adopts equal prize money for men and women
- Bobby Kithcart is the first bodyboarder to ride the Surf Ranch
- Lachlan Cramsie is your 2018 ABA Tour champion
- Dave Winchester wins the 2018 Kiama Bodyboard King Pro
- Kiama Bodyboard King Pro kicked off with small waves
- George Humphreys claims the 2018 Kiama Pro Trials