Bodyboard News | Headlines and Top Stories
- 11 June 2018 | Bodyboarding
Tanner McDaniel has taken out the 2018 Arica Bodyboard Cultura, at El Flopos, in Ex-Isla Alacrán, Chile.
The Hawaiian bodyboarder defeated two-time world champion Pierre-Louis Costes in spectacular 10-foot wave conditions and claimed his first ever APB Tour event.
On his fifth visit to Arica, McDaniel also became the first rider in the history of bodyboarding to win a final with a Perfect 20 score.
- 08 June 2018 | Bodyboarding
The 2018 Arica Bodyboard Cultura kicked off at El Flopos, in Chile.
Perfect six-foot barrels greeted riders on the first day of competition. The main event is on, and the world's best bodyboarders debuted the new heat format.
Alex Uranga suffered a massive rib injury and had to be removed out of the water directly into the hospital. Iain Campbel also injured himself and ended up with five stitches on the head.
- 07 June 2018 | Bodyboarding
Yoshua Toledo has taken out the 2018 Arica Cultura Bodyboard Trials, at Ex-Isla del Alacrán, in Chile.
The competition got underway in splendid wave conditions. The Chilean surf break of El Flopos pumped perfect barreling waves and multiple ramps, allowing athletes to combine tube riding and aerial maneuvers.
- The wave-driven life of Pierre-Louis Costes
- Elite bodyboarders ready for the 2018 Arica Bodyboard Culture
- Lachlan Cramsie wins the 2018 SunZapper Knights Beach Pro
- Ben Veitch is the 2018 Western Australia bodyboarding champion
- Tristan Roberts and Ayaka Suzuki win the 2018 Antofagasta Bodyboard Festival
- Small waves put riders to the test at La Cupula