Kiteboarding News | Headlines and Top Stories
- 13 October 2017 | Kiteboarding
Are you getting into strapless kiteboarding? Are you unsure where to place your feet on the board? Find the ideal foot positions for a successful ride.
Strapless kitesurfing is one the most exciting dimensions in kiteboarding. Riding a surfboard without any attachments allows you to enjoy the experience with total freedom.
Nevertheless, the advantages of riding strapless come with a few downsides, obstacles and challenges that you should be able to overcome and master.
- 10 October 2017 | Kiteboarding
Learn simple preventive measure that will make your foil last longer. Slingshot shared some helpful tips on keeping your gear in top performance.
You've made your splurge, and it's your new favorite toy. Like anything that is worth something, your new foil needs some tender loving care.
Proper maintenance, both before and after using your foil, are essential steps in prolonging its life. This is especially important with salt water exposure.
- 09 October 2017 | Kiteboarding
Nico Parlier and Steph Bridge have been crowned the 2017 IKA KiteFoil world champions, in the Italian island of Sardinia.
The five-day event got underway at the Gulf of Angels, off Cagliari's Poetto Beach, and had great wind conditions for the world's fastest foilboard expert to showcase their riding skills.
On the second day, the gusty Mistral winds invaded the regatta field, hitting 40 knots and putting the fleet to the test.
- What is the difference between kiteboarding and kitesurfing?
- Florian Gruber and Jingle Chen claim the 2017 TwinTip:Racing World Championship titles
- The different types of kiteboards
- Entries open for the 2018 Red Bull King of the Air
- What is kiteboarding?
- Alex Neto and Susi Mai win the 2017 Red Bull Rally dos Ventos