Kiteboarding News | Headlines and Top Stories
- 11 July 2018 | Kiteboarding
A 14-year-old teenager became the youngest person to kitesurf across the English Channel.
Adam Farrington rode his kite from Swanage Beach, in England, to Cherbourg-Octeville, in France, in five hours and 19 minutes.
The schoolboy from Ferndown battled rough seas, 25 mph winds, and had to dodge a few large container ships as he navigated the busy shipping lane.
- 05 July 2018 | Kiteboarding
Jesse Richman won the first-ever GKA Kiteboarding World Tour Air Games event, in Tarifa, Spain.
After the wind failed to appear in Leucate, the world's best big air kiteboarders were able to fly high in the skies of Europe's wind sports mecca.
The Air Games format requires athletes to complete tricks in three categories: big air (including board-offs), handle-passes and kite loops.
- 03 July 2018 | Kiteboarding
What happens when you combine kiteboarding, wakesurfing, and foiling? Well, the answer could be a bit complicated.
How about kite tow-in wake foil surfing? It is something like that. Whatever you call it, and according to the creative water sportsmen, this is a world's first.
Laurent Sublet and Jerome Falconnat merged two water sports - kiteboarding and wakesurfing - and a new discipline that is common to both boardsports.
- The best kitesurfing spots in Maui
- Nick Jacobsen draws colored smoke lines in the skies of Hayling Island
- Graham Howes and Nick Jacobsen ride the "Floating Lake"
- Matchu Lopes lands first ever triple front roll in competition
- The illustrated Kitesurf Map features over 500 wind spots
- Brandon Scheid claims the 2018 Triple-S Invitational