Kiteboarding News | Headlines and Top Stories
- 30 October 2017 | Kiteboarding
Kevin Langeree has gone kitesurfing in the waterways of Kinderdijk, in South Holland. And not even the police could stop him.
People from the Netherlands use to say "if you're not Dutch, you're not much." Do you still doubt that saying? Watch what happens when Kevin Langeree and Lasse Walker get creative.
Kiteboarding is all about the experience. You can ride a kite almost anywhere, as long as you've got the skills and enough wind to go. But pro rider Kevin Langeree has set a new standard.
- 23 October 2017 | Kiteboarding
Frances Osorio Rivera is just another kiteboarder. The only noticeable difference is that she rides the winds of her favorite spots with one only one leg.
The amputee kiteboarding instructor in a United States Army veteran. Despite having lost her left leg training while training for a kite contest in 2011, Rivera has a strong will to stay active.
And she is determined to share her skills and passion with other wounded veterans of war. The one-legged kiteboarder girl is already an advanced rider. She pulls off complex tricks and aerial maneuvers that never reveal her physical disability.
- 17 October 2017 | Kiteboarding
Unhooked riding is a fundamental skill for freestyle and wave kitesurfing. Learn how to ride a kite unhooked.
Whether you're riding waves or performing new school tricks, you need to master unhooking and hooking, as fast as you can.
As with everything in kiteboarding, training is the best way of achieving perfection. If you're starting with unhooked riding, use the lower wind range to exercise the technique in waist-deep waters and free space around you.
- A backpack made of upcycled kitesurfing kites
- Strapless kitesurfing: where to place your feet on the surfboard
- How to maintain your foil
- Nico Parlier conquers the 2017 IKA KiteFoil World Championship
- What is the difference between kiteboarding and kitesurfing?
- Florian Gruber and Jingle Chen claim the 2017 TwinTip:Racing World Championship titles