Kiteboarding News | Headlines and Top Stories
- 16 October 2017 | Kiteboarding
Nukak presents a new bag made of an innovative material: recycled kitesurfing sails.
Ralf is the new kite backpack that features a combination of daring colors and lightness and, thanks to its resistance and flexibility, it has multiple uses.
Ralf is versatile and very useful for both urban use and weekend getaways, for your day-to-day life or your kitesurfing adventures.
- 13 October 2017 | Kiteboarding
Are you getting into strapless kiteboarding? Are you unsure where to place your feet on the board? Find the ideal foot positions for a successful ride.
Strapless kitesurfing is one the most exciting dimensions in kiteboarding. Riding a surfboard without any attachments allows you to enjoy the experience with total freedom.
Nevertheless, the advantages of riding strapless come with a few downsides, obstacles and challenges that you should be able to overcome and master.
- 10 October 2017 | Kiteboarding
Learn simple preventive measure that will make your foil last longer. Slingshot shared some helpful tips on keeping your gear in top performance.
You've made your splurge, and it's your new favorite toy. Like anything that is worth something, your new foil needs some tender loving care.
Proper maintenance, both before and after using your foil, are essential steps in prolonging its life. This is especially important with salt water exposure.
- Nico Parlier conquers the 2017 IKA KiteFoil World Championship
- What is the difference between kiteboarding and kitesurfing?
- Florian Gruber and Jingle Chen claim the 2017 TwinTip:Racing World Championship titles
- The different types of kiteboards
- Entries open for the 2018 Red Bull King of the Air
- What is kiteboarding?