Kiteboarding News | Headlines and Top Stories
- 25 July 2018 | Kiteboarding
Carlos Mario and Mikaili Sol have taken out the 2018 GKA Air Games Cabarete, in the Dominican Republic.
The event had perfect wind conditions. In the finals day, Carlos combined his new school freestyle expertise with classic moves, including creative wake-style tricks, and board-off triple front rolls.
"I had a good result here, and I worked very hard for it. I want to congratulate all athletes - the level is very high - and Jesse, an incredible rider to compete against," said Mario.
- 20 July 2018 | Kiteboarding
North Technology Group (NTG) has announced it will make a significant investment in its brand North Kiteboarding.
The company is bringing the design, innovation, and manufacturing of its products home under the umbrella of the group and ending its third-party licensing agreement.
The decision arrives weeks after the announcement by Boards & More, the co-founders of North Windsurf and North Kiteboarding, that they were set to launch a new brand - Duotone - on August 1, 2018.
- 19 July 2018 | Kiteboarding
Are you ready to buckle up your kite harness? Attach your safety leash and learn what you should know before choosing a waist, seat or boardshorts harness.
The harness is one of the most important equipment items in kiteboarding. Choosing the right harness for your body and style of riding is critical.
It connects you to the kite bar, transferring the pull of the kite from your hands to your body, but it is often overlooked in the kiteboarding world.
- Guy Bridge and Daniela Moroz crowned 2018 Formula Kite European champions
- 14-year-old kiteboarder crosses the English Channel
- Jesse Richman flies higher at the inaugural Air Games event
- Kite + wake + foil: what do you call this?
- The best kitesurfing spots in Maui
- Nick Jacobsen draws colored smoke lines in the skies of Hayling Island