Kiteboarding News | Headlines and Top Stories
- 28 August 2018 | Kiteboarding
Carlos Mario and Mikaili Sol have been crowned 2018 GKA Kiteboarding World Tour champions, in Fehmarn, Germany.
The inaugural edition of the Air Games is over, and the Brazilians have reasons to celebrate. At the end of the season, Mario and Sol have raised the green-and-yellow flag.
The cold German waters ended up deciding the world champion in a winner-takes-it-all season showdown.
- 23 August 2018 | Kiteboarding
Rob Douglas has taken out the 2018 Kite Speed World Championship, at Masirah Island, in Oman.
The event sanctioned by the International Kiteboarding Association (IKA) returned to the Arabian Peninsula and got underway in unrivaled wind conditions.
The American kiteboarder secured the world title for the third time, in a competition that gathered 13 male athletes and two female kite riders in the flat waters of the Sultanate of Oman.
- 20 August 2018 | Kiteboarding
Are you buying a new harness for your kiteboarding sessions? Are unsure about which size to select choose? Check out our handy kite harness size chart.
The harness is one of the most overlooked gear items in the sport of kitesurfing. The truth is that it not only keeps you connected to the kite, but it can also save your life.
The most popular type of kite harness is the waist harness. It is comfortable, safe, easier to swim with, and provides a freer riding experience comparing to seat harnesses and boardshorts harness.
- IFKO accuses the International Olympic Committee of abuse of dominant position
- Freestylers get ready for the 2018 World Kiteboarding Championships
- Pat Goodman will design kites for North Kiteboarding
- 19 seconds of hang time: Airton Cozzolino sets a new strapless record
- Florian Gruber and Sofia Tomasoni crowned TwinTip Racing world champions
- Xantos Villegas secures first gold medal in kiteboarding's Olympic era