Skimboard News | Headlines and Top Stories
- 02 May 2018 | Skimboarding
The Skim USA Tour announced the full schedule for the 2018 season.
The largest competitive youth skimboarding organization in the world is setting up five events on the East Coast of the United States.
The 2018 Skim USA Tour kicks off on March 24, in Stuart Beach, Florida, and wraps up with the iconic Zap Pro/Am World Championships of Skimboarding in August.
- 12 January 2018 | Skimboarding
The full schedule for the 2018 European Skimboarding Cup (ESC) has been released.
The best flatland skimboarders of the Old Continent will compete in six European stages and three different countries. The fifth edition of the ESC continues to develop inland skimming, and get more people into the sport.
There are two new additions to the 2018 calendar. Riders will be able to compete at the Battle of the Boot and Pangea Festival, both venues located in Germany, a country with a long tradition in flatland skimboarding.
- 27 November 2017 | Skimboarding
Brad Domke calls Cylinders his home. He's been riding it for more than a decade. But you've never seen him in board transfers like these.
Domke is no stranger to tough challenges. The highly-skilled skimmer has been developing a unique taste for waves of consequences. And to raise the bar even higher, he rides finless skimboards.
This time, Brad and filmmaker Dylan Palmer witnessed a "legendary day of waves." When they arrived at The Wedge's lesser-known shore break, the fireworks were already loaded.
- How to get on a skimboard with the one-step drop
- Blair Conklin and Sophia Nguyen crowned 2017 United Skim Tour champions
- Sununga will crown the 2017 United Skim Tour champion
- The skimboarder who rode a tidal bore wave
- Michal Ambruszkiewicz conquers the 2017 Red Bull Skim It
- Lodz gets ready for the 2017 Red Bull Skim It