Wakeboard News | Headlines and Top Stories
- 05 November 2018 | Wakeboarding
The Mayan Water Complex proved to be the absolute perfect destination for the 2018 Wake Park World Championships.
The final day of action showcased the use of every feature to its full potential, leaving no question that the Mexican wake venue remains host to some of the most amazing riding in the world.
Gorgeous weather of the tropics kept the action moving all day long as the world's best threw down in the most epic showdowns.
- 04 October 2018 | Wakeboarding
A steel filter, tonnes of rock, a digger and colossal track tires might not seem the ultimate plaything.
But three world-class wakeboarders turned such objects into the ultimate wakeboard experience inside a disused quarry in Carinthia, Austria.
"Falling Rocks" follows the new voyage of X Games medallists and wakeboarders Dominik Hernler, Felix Georgii, and Parks Bonifay.
- 01 October 2018 | Wakeboarding
Nikita Martyanov traveled to the north for unique wakeboarding ride in the heart of Greenland.
Greenland. The biggest island in the world is located in the Arctic Circle, northeast of North America, and is covered in permafrost.
Nearly all of its inhabitants live in a small community in the southwest of the island. One of the largest populated areas in the port city of Ilulissat, famous for its ice fjord.
- Riding a wakeboard everywhere in the Netherlands
- The 2019 Nautique Wake Series schedule
- Harley Clifford crowned 2018 WWA wakeboard world champion
- Brian Grubb wakeskates through the Wadi Al-Hidan canyon
- Champions crowned at the 2018 Wake Park National Championships
- Cory Teunissen crowned 2018 Pro Wakeboard Tour champion