Wakeboard News | Headlines and Top Stories
- 26 December 2013 | Wakeboarding
Daniel Grant stood out in the final stop of the 2013 WWA Wake Park World Series, held at the legendary Thai Wake Park in Bangkok, Thailand.
The 2013 WWA Wake Park World Series is over, after six insane stops in five different countries.
Riders Daniel Grant, San Im and Ken Tackmarn call Thai Wake Park home and they were ready to show the 2,000 spectators all their talent and skills.
- 18 November 2013 | Wakeboarding
Tom Fooshee took out the first ever WWA Wake Park World Series contest, in Australia.
Custom rails were built and a brand new cable was installed in the Queensland town of Mackay, to accompany riders like Ange Schriber, Daniel Grant, Tom Fooshee, Matty Hasler, Julian Cohen and Aaron Gunn.
In the Pro Men's and Pro Features divisions, riders ripped up the brand new, state-of-the-art cable.
- 04 November 2013 | Wakeboarding
Jade Whirley and Kyle Alberts have dominated the 2013 Wakepoolooza, in Denton, Texas.
Can you imagine a cable wakeboarding contest held in a city street? It's not a dream, it's reality.
Wakepoolooza is an annual event used to help promote cable wakeboarding. It was debuted in 2012, on Fry Street, in Denton.
- Raph Derome flies to victory at the Red Bull Rising High
- Wakeboarding's Olympic hopes to be played in Saint Petersburg
- Winners named at the Palembang Waterski and Wakeboard World Cup
- Wake Nation Cincinnati presents new lake configuration
- Fierce battles in the early WWA Wakeboard World Rankings
- Linz gets ready for the Red Bull Wake of Steel 2013