Wakeboard News | Headlines and Top Stories
- 03 March 2014 | Wakeboarding
More than 130 wakesurfers participated in the Synthetic Swell, in Lake Elsinore and San Diego Bay.
The largest wakesurfing event ever in Southern California attracted 58 riders to Elsinore and 73 riders to Pepper Park, with a total of 19 boats involved.
It has been considered and historic demo day for all wakesurfing enthusiasts. Synthetic Swell was organized by Marco Thompson and gathered gear dealers, athletes and boat owners.
- 27 February 2014 | Wakeboarding
The Mandurah World Cup will kick off the 2014 International Waterski and Wakeboard Federation (IWWF) season, between 15th-16th March, in Western Australia.
With floating obstacles and high altitude gymnastics in the air, wakeboarders will have a chance to prove that all pre-season training was worth it.
Over 100,000 spectators are expected on site, in Mandurah. This world cup stop will add waterski jump to the wakeboard program. There are skiers and riders from 24 countries already confirmed.
- 14 February 2014 | Wakeboarding
The 2014 Malibu WWA Rider Experience will showcase all amateur divisions, including the all-new Wakesurf division.
The second season of the Malibu WWA Rider Experience will give wakeboarders, wakeskaters, and wakesurfers the opportunity to shine with a true seeding system that will pump their skills from event to event.
The kick off in Buford, Georgia, and will then travel to Stockton, New Braunfels and Lakemoor. With changes to the Junior Pro Men's division, 14-18-year-old wakeboarders will have their chance to show off.
- Pro Men only at the MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour 2014
- WWA Wakeboard National Championships 2014 set for Texas
- Tom Fooshee claims the 2013 WWA Wake Park World Series
- Tom Fooshee shines in Wake Park World Series Australia
- Street cable wakeboarding ignites the 2013 Wakepoolooza
- Raph Derome flies to victory at the Red Bull Rising High