Wakeboard News | Headlines and Top Stories
- 10 February 2014 | Wakeboarding
The MasterCraft Pro Wakeboard Tour 2014 will feature only the Pro Men's division at all four events.
The largest and most storied professional wakeboarding circuit in the world has redesigned its format for the 2014 season.
With an exclusive focus on the sport's premier division, along with a restructured contest heat advancement system and athlete qualifying standards, the MasterCraft Pro Tour has laid the groundwork to produce the most competitive and entertaining wakeboard events on the planet.
- 31 January 2014 | Wakeboarding
The 25th Nautique WWA Wakeboard National Championships will be held in Waco, Texas, between 24th-25th July, 2014.
The world's top professional and amateur wakeboarders and wakeskaters will be making their way to the BSR Cable Park for the ultimate showdown.
The riders will be competing for highly-coveted national champion honors. The 2014 Nautique WWA Nationals will feature more than 20 divisions with competitors ranging from seven years old to 55.
- 26 December 2013 | Wakeboarding
Daniel Grant stood out in the final stop of the 2013 WWA Wake Park World Series, held at the legendary Thai Wake Park in Bangkok, Thailand.
The 2013 WWA Wake Park World Series is over, after six insane stops in five different countries.
Riders Daniel Grant, San Im and Ken Tackmarn call Thai Wake Park home and they were ready to show the 2,000 spectators all their talent and skills.
- Tom Fooshee shines in Wake Park World Series Australia
- Street cable wakeboarding ignites the 2013 Wakepoolooza
- Raph Derome flies to victory at the Red Bull Rising High
- Wakeboarding's Olympic hopes to be played in Saint Petersburg
- Winners named at the Palembang Waterski and Wakeboard World Cup
- Wake Nation Cincinnati presents new lake configuration