Wakeboard News | Headlines and Top Stories
- 18 November 2013 | Wakeboarding
Tom Fooshee took out the first ever WWA Wake Park World Series contest, in Australia.
Custom rails were built and a brand new cable was installed in the Queensland town of Mackay, to accompany riders like Ange Schriber, Daniel Grant, Tom Fooshee, Matty Hasler, Julian Cohen and Aaron Gunn.
In the Pro Men's and Pro Features divisions, riders ripped up the brand new, state-of-the-art cable.
- 04 November 2013 | Wakeboarding
Jade Whirley and Kyle Alberts have dominated the 2013 Wakepoolooza, in Denton, Texas.
Can you imagine a cable wakeboarding contest held in a city street? It's not a dream, it's reality.
Wakepoolooza is an annual event used to help promote cable wakeboarding. It was debuted in 2012, on Fry Street, in Denton.
- 26 June 2013 | Wakeboarding
Raph Derome has conquered the Red Bull Rising High, in front of 15,000 wakeboarding fans, at the Magellan Terraces, in Hamburg.
Unit Parktech's innovative combination of XXL kicker and landing pulled by Sesitec System 2.0 was the star of the wakeboarding show.
Raph Derome pulled the first Heelside Frontside 900 and made the finals, along with Dominik Gührs, Dominik Hernler and Nico von Lerchenfeld.
- Wakeboarding's Olympic hopes to be played in Saint Petersburg
- Winners named at the Palembang Waterski and Wakeboard World Cup
- Wake Nation Cincinnati presents new lake configuration
- Fierce battles in the early WWA Wakeboard World Rankings
- Linz gets ready for the Red Bull Wake of Steel 2013
- Bob Soven buys share in Cowtown Wakepark