Wakeboard News | Headlines and Top Stories
- 15 October 2012 | Wakeboarding
Orlando Watersports Complex wakeboarders have conquered the 2012 National Points Championship, at the BSR Cable Park, in Texas.
With 225 registered riders from 14 different parks, it was the largest wakeboard event in the United States. Throughout the 2012 Summer Series 700 riders competed at parks across the country to qualify for a spot to compete in the Championship event both for individual and team honors.
The best of the best enjoyed the Texas Hospitality from BSR Cable Park, one of the finest cable parks in the world.
- 08 October 2012 | Wakeboarding
Jeremiah Hoppe has conquered the 2012 Ca$h for Tricks, in Friedrichshafen, Germany.
The Swedish wakeboarder took the top honours at the wakeboarding event, after successfully pulling the first ever Nosegrab Double Front to Fakie.
Twenty wakeboarders from nine countries were invited by Nico von Lerchenfeld to battle for one of the coveted glass cash cylinders. A total of €3,333 of prize money was to be awarded.
- 03 October 2012 | Wakeboarding
The journey began back in July when riders qualified from 13 different cable parks for the honor to compete in the 2012 National Points Championship.
With over 220 registrations, the National Points Championship will be the largest wakeboard competition of the year. Not just cable, but the largest wakeboard competition held in the United States for the second year in a row.
With new cable parks popping up all over the country this is a trend that tournament organizer Blake Hess, doesn't see changing anytime soon.
- Duncan Lee films "The History of Wake Surfing"
- Keenan Flegel is the king of the 2012 World Wake Surfing Championship
- Okeeheelee Park welcomes the 6th Annual Pros N' Joes
- Tom Fooshee claims the 2012 Wake Park Triple Crown
- Melissa Marquardt joins the Body Globe wakeboarding team
- California debuts first full size cable park