Wakeboard News | Headlines and Top Stories
- 26 January 2017 | Wakeboarding
The 25th anniversary edition of the Supra Boats Pro Wakeboard Tour (PWT) will take place in four new venues.
The longest-running professional wakeboarding circuit in the United States will showcase 16 riders competing for titles in four different states - Alabama, Utah, Colorado and Ohio.
The eight highest-ranked wake specialists from 2016 have already pre-qualified for the 2017 season. Mike Dowdy (2016 PWT champion), Nic Rapa (2016 Rookie of the Year), and Cory Teunissen are in this shortlist.
- 13 January 2017 | Wakeboarding
The Georgia Wake Series has revealed the full schedule for 2017 season.
Coming off a hugely successful inaugural season which saw over 130 unique riders participate in six events across the State as well as over $24,000 in purse and prizes, the organization announced the expansion of the competition for 2017.
This year, the Series is adding an additional stop while balancing the two disciplines of Boat and Park through an increased number of wake park events, including a trip to one of the most progressive parks in the world, the Valdosta Wake Compound.
- 03 January 2017 | Wakeboarding
A few months after the launch of "ALa-Cruzin," Alex Graydon returns with a unique compilation of indie runs shot in his home state.
He hails from Equality, Alabama, and it is because of people like him that wakeboarding is growing fast, and getting more and more complex.
Alex Graydon might have stepped off of the competitive scene, but he's still out there setting the trends, and taking the sport to incredible heights.
- Wake Foil Academy hits the water running
- The model/wakesurfer with a French riding style
- Ben Leclair severely injured in wakeboarding accident
- Lior Sofer and Julia Rick claim the 2016 IWWF Cable Wakeboard World Championships
- All set for the 2016 IWWF Cable Wakeboard World Championships
- Riders create a floating wake park using shipping containers