Wakeboard News | Headlines and Top Stories
- 23 February 2018 | Wakeboarding
Steel Lafferty is well known for breaking new ground in the wakeboarding world, and his new project tackling the stunning Siete Tazas (Seven Cups) rock formation, in Chile, is no different.
The American and his trusted team set up a daunting run comprising seven waterfalls and seven jumps including breathtaking drops of seven and eight meters.
"It was a very crazy idea and very difficult to make. I think it was the most complicated place I had ever been," said Steel Lafferty.
- 25 January 2018 | Wakeboarding
The Wakesurf Edge Pro Shaper promises the biggest and longest wake wave in the world.
Making such a bold statement could be risky, but the team behind this small piece of equipment made in the United States believes they're ready to deliver a unique product.
If you're a wakesurfing enthusiast seeking to blend surfing and wakeboarding on an endless ride, all you have to know is that this plug-and-play device will generate a huge water displacement.
- 22 January 2018 | Wakeboarding
The full schedule for the 2018 Supra Boats Pro Wakeboard Tour (PWT) has been announced.
The longest-running professional wakeboarding tour will return to best wake venues in the United States. The circuit will crown a new champion between April and August.
The 2018 PWT season will feature the country's best 16 wakeboarders in four state-of-the-art wake parks located in stunning locations, and towed behind the Supra Boats SA550.
- The first-ever wakeboarding session in a surf pool
- Why is Cory Teunissen feeling "Numb"?
- "Shake The Lake": The world's first wakeboarding comic
- Dominik Hernler performs wakeboarding stunts in the heart of Paris
- Harley Clifford crowned 2017 Pro Wakeboard Tour champion
- The 2017 Pro Wakeboard Tour title will be decided in Ohio