Wakeboard News | Headlines and Top Stories
- 11 September 2018 | Wakeboarding
The full calendar for the 2019 Nautique Wake Series has been released.
The circuit aims to be the only event series that gives wakeboarders of all ages, gender and skill level a chance to compete at an elite level while maintaining a family-friendly environment.
And this year, it will be no different. The World Wake Association (WWA) and Nautique and released a four-stop schedule that will once again attract both professional and amateur riders.
- 03 September 2018 | Wakeboarding
Harley Clifford, Meagan Ethell, and Reed Hansen have taken out the pro divisions at the 2018 WWA Wakeboard World Championships, held at Lake Ikeda, in Miyoshi, Japan.
The event crowned multiple professional and amateur world champions who compete in the Nautique Wake Series and WWA Wakeboard World Series.
American wakeskater Reed Hansen confirmed his superiority with a high-class display of signature 360s and kept Brian Grubb and Tony Iacconi in the remaining podium places.
- 13 August 2018 | Wakeboarding
Brian Grubb traveled to Jordan to take on the mighty Wadi Al-Hidan canyon in the Valley of Hidan.
After tackling snow streams in Sarajevo and Filipino rice fields during his fantastic career on the water, the talented wakeskater visited a unique environment.
Wadi Al-Hidan is a breathtaking black basaltic canyon with narrow gorges, fresh pools, mesmerizing green vegetation and wildlife that feeds into the Dead Sea.
- Champions crowned at the 2018 Wake Park National Championships
- Cory Teunissen crowned 2018 Pro Wakeboard Tour champion
- Harley Clifford and Meagan Ethell win the 2018 WWA Wakeboard National Championships
- Scott Leason becomes the first blind wakeboarder to compete in the WWA
- Nic Rapa steals the 2018 Malibu Factory Smoky Mountain Pro
- Cory Teunissen ignites the 2018 PWT title race