Wakeboard News | Headlines and Top Stories
- 03 January 2017 | Wakeboarding
A few months after the launch of "ALa-Cruzin," Alex Graydon returns with a unique compilation of indie runs shot in his home state.
He hails from Equality, Alabama, and it is because of people like him that wakeboarding is growing fast, and getting more and more complex.
Alex Graydon might have stepped off of the competitive scene, but he's still out there setting the trends, and taking the sport to incredible heights.
- 16 December 2016 | Wakeboarding
Are you ready to step into wake foiling? The newly launched Wake Foil Academy will guide you through the new wakeboarding discipline.
Slingshot believes that wake foiling is a natural evolution that started with wakeboarding, and then progressed to wakesurfing.
"Imagine feeling like you are snowboarding in three feet of fresh, untouched powder. Or, floating above the water, from turn to turn in any water condition. That is wake foiling," states the action sports company.
- 08 December 2016 | Wakeboarding
She calls herself an agent provocateur. But she knows how to have fun on a wakesurf board. Meet Aurelia Chenat, the party girl that is always chasing entertainment and joie de vivre.
Aurelia Chenat is a French model who spends a lot of time in Asia. Whenever she can, she jumps on a boat and rides the wakes with a glass of wine.
Aurelia makes wakesurfing fun, accessible and relatively easy. If you're in the region, you might find the regular-footer riding the incredible waters of James Bond Island or the stunning aquatic scenarios located in the outskirts of crazy Hong Kong.
- Ben Leclair severely injured in wakeboarding accident
- Lior Sofer and Julia Rick claim the 2016 IWWF Cable Wakeboard World Championships
- All set for the 2016 IWWF Cable Wakeboard World Championships
- Riders create a floating wake park using shipping containers
- Punta Cana crowns new wakeboarding champions
- Slingshot launches a new foil wakeboard