Wakeboard News | Headlines and Top Stories
- 11 July 2017 | Wakeboarding
LearnWake is the new mobile application for wakeboarders.
The membership-based iOS app features 400-plus videos that will teach you how to pull and land from basic tricks to advanced maneuvers.
LearnWake will help you go bigger, spin better, get inverted, build your foundation, and improve your fitness with off-water training.
- 28 June 2017 | Wakeboarding
Mike Dowdy has taken out the second stop on the 2017 Supra Boats Pro Wakeboard Tour (PWT), in Mantua, Utah.
The performance levels were once again raised on the PWT, as six athletes scored over 90 points during the finals held in the Mantua Reservoir with only 0.43 points separating the top three riders.
Nic Rapa, the 2016 Rookie of the Year, landed his first double flip in a contest and finished runner-up with 97.50 points. Australian sensation Harley Clifford placed third.
- 05 June 2017 | Wakeboarding
The 2017 Wake Park World Series (WPWS) will feature five stops in three continents.
The World Wake Association (WWA) released the schedule for the 2017 season and confirmed a global purse of over $145,000, the largest prize money payout in the history of cable wakeboarding.
Once again, the WPWS will showcase the world's best riders and their tricks in two divisions: Pro Men and Features.
- Can you guess who won the first event of the 2017 Pro Wakeboard Tour?
- Harley Clifford storms the 2017 Nautique Wake Open
- Harley Clifford returns after injury
- The 2017 Supra Boats Pro Wakeboard Tour schedule
- Georgia Wake Series expands for 2017
- "ALa-Cruzin Uncut": Alex Graydon returns with imposing indie runs