Wakeboard News | Headlines and Top Stories
- 18 June 2018 | Wakeboarding
Cory Teunissen and Sean Silveira have taken out the third stop on the 2018 Supra Boats Pro Wakeboard Tour (PWT), in Mooresville, North Carolina.
The wakeboarder from Brisbane, Australia, secured his third ever PWT win after delivering a stunning performance run in the finals.
Teunissen landed two double inverts and another perfect 1080 and stole the show. Nic Rapa and Harley Clifford completed the all-Aussie podium.
- 21 May 2018 | Wakeboarding
Nic Rapa and Sean Silveira have taken out the second event of the 2018 Supra Boats Pro Wakeboard Tour (PWT), held at Lake Allatoona's Dallas Landing Park, in Acworth, Georgia.
The final round featured some of the most intense competition the PWT has ever seen, and given the tight-knit races of the past, that's saying something.
The podium was separated by a mere 1.67 points, while the difference between first and second was only a half point! It was a tough decision between Cory Teunissen and Nic Rapa's, runs but the judges awarded Rapa the top spot.
- 05 May 2018 | Wakeboarding
Erkka Lehtonen broke the world record for the longest non-stop wake ride in a cable wakeboarding park.
The Finnish wakeboarder stood up and running for 10 hours and 15 minutes in the cold waters of the Baltic Sea.
The previous record belonged to Mickey Henry, who in 2016 rode a wakeboard continuously for 10 hours and 5 seconds, What Wake Park, in Bala, Canada.
- Finnish athlete aims to ride a wakeboard for 12 consecutive hours
- The 2018 Georgia Wake Series calendar
- Steel Lafferty jumps off seven waterfalls in Chile
- Wakesurf Edge Pro Shaper creates the wake wave of your dreams
- The 2018 Supra Boats Pro Wakeboard Tour schedule
- The first-ever wakeboarding session in a surf pool