Wakeboard News | Headlines and Top Stories
- 25 January 2018 | Wakeboarding
The Wakesurf Edge Pro Shaper promises the biggest and longest wake wave in the world.
Making such a bold statement could be risky, but the team behind this small piece of equipment made in the United States believes they're ready to deliver a unique product.
If you're a wakesurfing enthusiast seeking to blend surfing and wakeboarding on an endless ride, all you have to know is that this plug-and-play device will generate a huge water displacement.
- 22 January 2018 | Wakeboarding
The full schedule for the 2018 Supra Boats Pro Wakeboard Tour (PWT) has been announced.
The longest-running professional wakeboarding tour will return to best wake venues in the United States. The circuit will crown a new champion between April and August.
The 2018 PWT season will feature the country's best 16 wakeboarders in four state-of-the-art wake parks located in stunning locations, and towed behind the Supra Boats SA550.
- 27 October 2017 | Wakeboarding
Nico von Lerchenfeld has had the time of his life at Surf Snowdonia, in Wales. But he was not there to surf.
Surf Snowdonia is the world's first surf pool powered by the Wavegarden technology. After a tricky opening, the man-made wave pool opened its doors to thousands of surfers eager to experience the inland wave ride.
Now that the dust's been settled, professional wakeboarder Nico von Lerchenfeld and his team installed a simple System 2.0 wake park at the surfing structure and hit the water at full throttle.
- Why is Cory Teunissen feeling "Numb"?
- "Shake The Lake": The world's first wakeboarding comic
- Dominik Hernler performs wakeboarding stunts in the heart of Paris
- Harley Clifford crowned 2017 Pro Wakeboard Tour champion
- The 2017 Pro Wakeboard Tour title will be decided in Ohio
- Nic Rapa claims the Malibu Factory Smoky Mountain Pro 2017