Wakeboard News | Headlines and Top Stories
- 10 January 2019 | Wakeboarding
Stacia Bank has set a new Guinness World Record for the most 360 spins in 60 seconds on a wakesurfing wave.
The 41-year-old from Minnesota is about to make you dizzy. Bank performed 31 spins on a wave in only a minute.
"The Guinness World Records counted 35, but I went with the Competitive Wake Surf Association [CWSA] guidelines, so it's 31," told Stacia Bank.
- 27 November 2018 | Wakeboarding
Brian Grubb is always looking to innovate in wakeskating.
The American took the sport to new territory with his drone tow ride down the Sava Bohinjka River, in Slovenia.
Grubb is famous for stunning projects such as wakeskating on the Banaue Rice Terraces of the Philippines, along a volcanic valley in the Jordanian desert and at the historical Cleopatra Pool in Turkey.
- 05 November 2018 | Wakeboarding
The Mayan Water Complex proved to be the absolute perfect destination for the 2018 Wake Park World Championships.
The final day of action showcased the use of every feature to its full potential, leaving no question that the Mexican wake venue remains host to some of the most amazing riding in the world.
Gorgeous weather of the tropics kept the action moving all day long as the world's best threw down in the most epic showdowns.
- Dominik Hernler transforms disused quarry into ultimate wakeboarder's playground
- Nikita Martyanov rides the frozen giants of Greenland
- Riding a wakeboard everywhere in the Netherlands
- The 2019 Nautique Wake Series schedule
- Harley Clifford crowned 2018 WWA wakeboard world champion
- Brian Grubb wakeskates through the Wadi Al-Hidan canyon