Wakeboard News | Headlines and Top Stories
- 04 October 2018 | Wakeboarding
A steel filter, tonnes of rock, a digger and colossal track tires might not seem the ultimate plaything.
But three world-class wakeboarders turned such objects into the ultimate wakeboard experience inside a disused quarry in Carinthia, Austria.
"Falling Rocks" follows the new voyage of X Games medallists and wakeboarders Dominik Hernler, Felix Georgii, and Parks Bonifay.
- 01 October 2018 | Wakeboarding
Nikita Martyanov traveled to the north for unique wakeboarding ride in the heart of Greenland.
Greenland. The biggest island in the world is located in the Arctic Circle, northeast of North America, and is covered in permafrost.
Nearly all of its inhabitants live in a small community in the southwest of the island. One of the largest populated areas in the port city of Ilulissat, famous for its ice fjord.
- 24 September 2018 | Wakeboarding
"Better" is the new chapter on WaxThat's Winch Tour. And it's a different way of playing with a wakeboard.
Directed by Daan Rigter and shot by Lex Dekker, the short film documents two adrenaline-fuelled weeks of winch wakeboarding across the Netherlands.
Prepare for a different wake edit. In "Better," Antoine Allaux, Dirk van Esser, Lior Sofer, and Mik Nieuwenhoff put their bones to the test in urban and rural environments.
- The 2019 Nautique Wake Series schedule
- Harley Clifford crowned 2018 WWA wakeboard world champion
- Brian Grubb wakeskates through the Wadi Al-Hidan canyon
- Champions crowned at the 2018 Wake Park National Championships
- Cory Teunissen crowned 2018 Pro Wakeboard Tour champion
- Harley Clifford and Meagan Ethell win the 2018 WWA Wakeboard National Championships